An EoP Special - Sending Fatality Back to the Citadel

Murd

im not in fi but I think you made yourself look pretty broccolied just now......

Fi had 20 left when they pulled to gap. They ran to gdz with 12 ppl remaining (pic is in the topic.) Aka cleared from the battlefield. They wanted a return fight with rd n zu on speeddial, (zu was in lobby during the fight)(rd was SS lvl 35 in the same world) which wasn't worth it.

He worded it wrong calm down spas.

broccoli.

52v58 and we ended the fight with 50.

Your other post:

We set out with 45 and 10 members were late. It seems you clearly are broccolied

strong points bro

winning a 52v58 down ate and only losing 2 people is pretty decent m8

Why are you reiterating my other post??????

because i thought u were in fi? okay lol..

hard to keep track these days, considering Au goes to Fi trips every now & then...

you just made yourself look even more broccolied

Maybe because we werent interested in a return fight? yall had like +8 on us & clearly got smashed, 50v20..what else do we have to prove..even if we went to gdz, i dont think you wouldve out-returned us 50v20 tbh.

Considering you killed like 2 people in a 52vs(58?) or whatever you had lol..

you just made yourself look even more broccolied

Yeah they out-opted us in the beginning before we MADE IT 50v20, i didnt mean that it was 50v20 from the beginning lmfao..

My point was.. they got cleared in a clean PKRI even though they had more than us, we had nothing else to prove..whats the point of rushing into a 2hour return fight when we had cleared them already..id rather bank my loot & clear them again in round 2, which we did.

Now calm down.. no reason for you to suck their dick, oh wait... i forgot u attend their trips..

Yeah they out-opted us in the beginning before we MADE IT 50v20, i didnt mean that it was 50v20 from the beginning lmfao..

My point was.. they got cleared in a clean PKRI even though they had more than us, we had nothing else to prove..whats the point of rushing into a 2hour return fight when we had cleared them already..id rather bank my loot & clear them again in round 2, which we did.

Now calm down.. no reason for you to suck their dick, oh wait... i forgot u attend their trips..

you stoopid

>Down ate and beats Fi down 8 in a 52v58 (down 8)

>Loses 2 people being down EIGHT

>Eop

strong points bro

winning a 52v58 down ate and only losing 2 people is pretty decent m8

Why are you reiterating my other post??????

>ate

>"d4rk 5h1n0b1"

>god i hope you're foreign because if English is your first language, lmfao.