» Apex « 10v10 SB Tourny vs. Team Instinct (2-1)

Anton

na i think panda/bw after the ddosing was

tbh any time we lose it's a spectacle so I don't know it could be wrong

Idk I mean I was pile third round, kind of expected given the circumstances, lets be real here

They shouldn't have accepted the challenge if they werent okay with Apex accounts. 

Yet they still did all three rounds, so its a valid mini.

Funny how when these kids lose they CANT admit it, just admit it and move on its a fucking mini on Runescape lol! 

That's taking into assumption that no objection implies it's fine, which when compared with a real world example, is like having sex without consent and assuming it's fine because you didn't get told no (we all know what the judgement on that is).

It's a bit of an extreme example, but it portrays the meaning better than anything I could think of at the time. They would be justified in disputing and getting a redo at the very least if they choose to because the defence cap was breached. It's not their responsibility to moderate your accounts, it's yours. If you break the rules, you can't really use their lack of knowledge as justification, it's like slipping in a main to a fight with hopes that no one will notice.

That's taking into assumption that no objection implies it's fine, which when compared with a real world example, is like having sex without consent and assuming it's fine because you didn't get told no (we all know what the judgement on that is).

It's a bit of an extreme example, but it portrays the meaning better than anything I could think of at the time. They would be justified in disputing and getting a redo at the very least if they choose to because the defence cap was breached. It's not their responsibility to moderate your accounts, it's yours. If you break the rules, you can't really use their lack of knowledge as justification, it's like slipping in a main to a fight with hopes that no one will notice.

a slippery slope to mains are 101s lol

Yeah your example is completely cauliflower and utterly non-pertinent. This is RuneScape.

And btw, its like having consensual sex with someone but then later them finding out you were unemployed and is now calling rap3. 

Yeah your example is completely cauliflower and utterly non-pertinent. This is RuneScape.

And btw, its like having consensual sex with someone but then later them finding out you were unemployed and is now calling carrot. 

Or a better example is withholding information such as having an std

Or a better example is withholding information such as having an std

Yes, now were getting somewhere. Even better though is that TI could have checked for STD's before mini'ing, but stuck their dick in before asking if that bitch was clean. IMO, TI's problem.