HATE COMPLETELY DISMANTLES OUTBURST IN THE WILDY FT 52 PULL

Syracuse

@@xVideos you do know anyone can name their selves exzrts , if we actually wanted to bring a 40 def + unit it would be more than those shown in pic , if you want some rag treatment ill show you myself come ss w308 anytime

Its not only Hate that experiance this. Every fight with Ob = Exzrts mains. 

Vv6Husq.png

Ob members were next to them... Stop pretending.

@@xVideos you do know anyone can name their selves exzrts , if we actually wanted to bring a 40 def + unit it would be more than those shown in pic , if you want some rag treatment ill show you myself come ss w308 anytime

first of all stfu just stop shootmyfruit botted them exzrts account already confirmed this when you were doing inners so don't even try to act like you dont know whats going on everybody knows its you all that massing training at sand crabs for your tanks to have no effect lolol smokedddd

first of all stfu just stop shootmyfruit botted them exzrts account already confirmed this when you were doing inners so don't even try to act like you dont know whats going on everybody knows its you all that massing training at sand crabs for your tanks to have no effect lolol smokedddd

Its kinda irony because BT are known for bringing tanks, are you going to deny that also?

i agree ob did get smoked

sf closed was easy

Its kinda irony because BT are known for bringing tanks, are you going to deny that also?

sf closed was easy

lolol now you wanna ask if we bring tanks shootmyfruit did all that sand crab training for nothing & no we do not bring tanks but if you tank us we will unleash way more on you will never win a tank war with us trust that .

lolol now you wanna ask if we bring tanks shootmyfruit did all that sand crab training for nothing & no we do not bring tanks but if you tank us we will unleash way more on you will never win a tank war with us trust that .

you won't last  1 hour

Suck my dick you got smoked in 2 second at every fight and dont' make us camp your brown sticky stuff clan with tanks trust me you will regret it baaad

You posted 1 aftermath topic since opening, that will explain i think?

Ye because we don't post brown sticky stuff on SB but don't worry we will now, we will share to everyone the dick that we going to give you

You seem mad

We will nut on your face lmfao 

cu 4 est 

know i dont know who this "shootmyfruit" is but if you want to have that rag war you're more than welcome to come ss and try me :) you wont last an hour