MIsfits Sunday Ft. Fatality/Apex/IR/BP/SUP/FOE

B-ryan

idk ask @ @@Whisky or @ clan x is dead btw

i made 2 of you ranks + they were slaving for me in Clan X? what u got to say now?

half your clan is made up of clan x wtf u flaming them for LMFAO 

yup i made @ and i made buckshot was very easy lmfao also @@Zee Offerred someone Council ( and that guy was also from clan X ) so  yeah idk what @@B-ryan have to say now ?

i made 2 of you ranks + they were slaving for me in Clan X? what u got to say now?

Ty for making 2+ good ranks to end up joining my clan

good work slave haha

yup i made @ and i made buckshot was very easy lmfao also @@Zee Offerred someone Council ( and that guy was also from clan X ) so yeah idk what @@B-ryan have to say now ?

I love @

Ty for making 2+ good ranks to end up joining my clan

good work slave haha

I love @

dutch wasnt good thats why i demoted him lmfao hes just a fat kid slaving for a pizza company , also i kicked buckshot of clan x when he returned in monkfish once l0l lmfao and thats your high council? haahah dead clan ( if u dont believe on clan x forums there is still pics of it ) 

:hehehe:

dutch wasnt good thats why i demoted him lmfao hes just a fat kid slaving for a pizza company , also i kicked buckshot of clan x when he returned in monkfish once l0l lmfao and thats your high council? haahah dead clan ( if u dont believe on clan x forums there is still pics of it )

Buckshot uses lobsters now and you got it wrong and @ actually looks fresh irl so idk what you talking about.

You actually look like a daganoth why is your skin so pale my guy. Get out of your mother's basement and get some sunlight fish boy

:kayne:

(im only replying to bump le topic some more)

LMAO ! you demoted me? HAHAHAHAH wow i demoted you..weird ass white chimp LOL! 

Dude i got work LOL.. you sit at home and get money from the gouverment LOL... and you stil living with ur parents.. 

You really wanna to bring real life brown sticky stuff up? you know i can fcnkg destroy you with pictures/video's .. 

Don't say something you might regret buddy..

Goed nadenken wat je zegt gappie..

Buckshot uses lobsters now and you got it wrong and @ actually looks fresh irl so idk what you talking about.

You actually look like a daganoth why is your skin so pale my guy. Get out of your mother's basement and get some sunlight fish boy

:kayne:

(im only replying to bump le topic some more)

i got my own house,i got my own weed, and i got my own GP that i took from your members lmfao was ezz

LMAO ! you demoted me? HAHAHAHAH wow i demoted you..weird ass white chimp LOL! 

Dude i got work LOL.. you sit at home and get money from the gouverment LOL... and you stil living with ur parents.. 

You really wanna to bring real life brown sticky stuff up? you know i can fcnkg destroy you with pictures/video's .. 

Don't say something you might regret buddy..

Goed nadenken wat je zegt gappie..

yup i demoted you cause you didnt know anything about clanning, also you slave and deliver pizza's for 5$ per hour and hope someone will give you a tip tonight, try me you pig

i got my own house,i got my own weed, and i got my own GP that i took from your members lmfao was ezz

yup i demoted you cause you didnt know anything about clanning, also you slave and deliver pizza's for 5$ per hour and hope someone will give you a tip tonight, try me you pig

I'm pretty sure that the minimum wage is around 11$ per hour with taxes removed (which is ALOT in the EU).

Can you stop behaving this toxic now?

Actions speak louder then words do.

I'm not to sure if I should either warn you or help you out.

You seem lost and obsessed with Misfits.

still havent seen any green cape on the ground

Surely you're not blind. We have several videos

i got muted cause i made you and @@Zee mute in .5,

then i re connected on other identy.....then fake smile tryd to speak up but he gave up in like 2secs? so he banned me lmfao

9d68ddbbc7549e463928d6e5b85b7142.png

nice try @@Koed Beastly stay being a virgin

lmao you're still on our topic, I love it

ty i bullied also zee and koed beastly on sb ts, lol koed beastly got excuses on excuses and zee is just sucking a dick cuz he didnt speak was very easy lmao

how many times are you going to use the same gif?

You need to get some sunlight or something bro. It's not healthy lol

im rich irl  btw :P , also btw you returned in rag on your own pov on the end???? lmfao u that broke? if you are broke ingame... IMAGINE HOW BROKE YOU HAVE TO BE IRL LMFAO

Ah yes feed us give us more attention.

:Confused: on how you are a veteran in Fi.

Whiskey needs to leash his little dutch chihuahua

im rich irl  btw :P , also btw you returned in rag on your own pov on the end???? lmfao u that broke? if you are broke ingame... IMAGINE HOW BROKE YOU HAVE TO BE IRL LMFAO

:hehehe:  :hehehe:  :hehehe:  :hehehe:

Lol i didnt wear mith gloves in 1 return set and its rag. Phenomenal brain cells. You're making your clan look bad. It makes sense why Dutch demoted you and eventually closed

@@Whisky this guy is justin beiber af, put him back in his cage