Outburst Completely Dismantles Hate & RP FT 60 Pull

Broxxx

Ob's always angry because their winning topics are never a winning topic. I wouldn't want to brag about a clan who brings 70+ and tanks to every single wildy fight they compete in. Hopefully that level 85 Harambe acc keeps coming out cuz that nigga wouldnt stay off me. realistically all of these comments are ob members which makes this topic even more of a joke LOOL

OB seems angry

Story of their life their always angry

Ob's always angry because their winning topics are never a winning topic. I wouldn't want to brag about a clan who brings 70+ and tanks to every single wildy fight they compete in. Hopefully that level 85 Harambe acc keeps coming out cuz that nigga wouldnt stay off me. realistically all of these comments are ob members which makes this topic even more of a joke LOOL

+1 to that brobro

You must be deluded. I don't know what world you're living in but you lost all day yesterday, you're leader even mentioned it in his topic. Obvcourse he had excuses, you just must be overlooking them to help you sleep at night.

You must be deluded. I don't know what world you're living in but you lost all day yesterday, you're leader even mentioned it in his topic. Obvcourse he had excuses, you just must be overlooking them to help you sleep at night.

I really don't get how you have the balls to say that when you got cleared 4 times to clearing us once which was near the end of the trip when we had already been out for a while. WE got tired of bullying you. You cant compete with 70- and you cant compete with 70+ and with tanks against the xLPC world. Move on potato

I feel sorry for rp members rn they probably feel like unwanted step children, can't even wear their own capes on weekends.. & Hate you somehow managed to lose even with rampage in ur cape now try to imagine what would happen in a clean 1v1 lmao

I really don't get how you have the balls to say that when you got cleared 4 times to clearing us once which was near the end of the trip when we had already been out for a while. WE got tired of bullying you. You cant compete with 70- and you cant compete with 70+ and with tanks against the xLPC world. Move on potato

did you not attend the trip or something? seems to me like you weren't there or you have a mental block going on here

did you not attend the trip or something? seems to me like you weren't there or you have a mental block going on here

You aint fooling no1 you obv had lpcs + tanks and we took our measures simple as that. I can confirm t27 all over the floor

You aint fooling no1 you obv had lpcs + tanks and we took our measures simple as that. I can confirm t27 all over the floor

Man P13s was filled with T47 all day not T50 wanna no why no T50? Cause Rampage are slaves to Hate and still lose ahahah.

Man P13s was filled with T47 all day not T50 wanna no why no T50? Cause Rampage are slaves to Hate and still lose ahahah.

We had our capes with us so we could give bt that quickie now and then so come again lil boy just accept it ya'll got smoked

Whats a weak bro?

Dolphin stop posting, we know ur mad cuz you lost a 90-50 fight. The Flawless core was decent, but you lost it when the fat kfc jobless ryan merged in with Snipe. 

Btw you are losing members to us.

Whats a weak bro?

Just a description of your clan

Dolphin stop posting, we know ur mad cuz you lost a 90-50 fight. The Flawless core was decent, but you lost it when the fat kfc jobless ryan merged in with Snipe.

Violence and flawless were all dogbrown sticky stuff. Flawless was and never had been good

Next time talk to the right guy