hej sv, i'll cu soon ok.

Tannie

yh congrats

just tell them to stop crying so much in game about getting camped by our mains.

just accept the pain and take it lil baby

ur clan is irrelevant lmfao. ur dead clan pulled 30 ppl l0l and you had 3 mains sniping us lmfao

cuz i can teach u again my son, just because they promoted you recently to council don't act tough.

not long ago, you were asking me for advice lmao 

you read before? you just dissed your own clan lol.

what are you trying to say lmao 

cd closed when imperial left them, nothing good left in cd anymore

link me topic???????? cause I think we are still open and strong asf. sv so dead, just saw how many was on sv ts lmfao . The only prep you guys win is prepping to get bullied at weekends xdxd

link me topic???????? cause I think we are still open and strong asf. sv so dead, just saw how many was on sv ts lmfao . The only prep you guys win is prepping to get bullied at weekends xdxd

link what? 

cd been irrelevant since we left, nobody cares about what you think lol? You call us dead when we pull 70-80 ppl @ weekend trips when cd barely pull 40 ppl 

let me remind you how dead cd are

link what? 

cd been irrelevant since we left, nobody cares about what you think lol? You call us dead when we pull 70-80 ppl @ weekend trips when cd barely pull 40 ppl 

let me remind you how dead cd are

if u want to bring videos into this lmfao how about the one of eop that bullied you till the capes said 80vs20 lmfaoooo

https://youtu.be/8aOB22t16YQ?t=9m51s

if u want to bring videos into this lmfao how about the one of eop that bullied you till the capes said 80vs20 lmfaoooo

https://youtu.be/8aOB22t16YQ?t=9m51s

You sure are a spastic, like how can you even discuss with me when you literally asked me for advice in cd 

the video shows eop+rot+cd vs sv lmao. cd is not safe and u already lost the rivalry vs rage lmao

looks like sv were the ones that pulled 30 lol, got cleared pure vs pure and then mains vs mains.

dont forget cd MADE you noobs. you were all edge recruits and CD taught you everything you know, but not everything CD knows ;)

suck dis dick homie

@@YOOITZKID @0 ask , wuu2, SV fucking dead lmfao, u rejects nice pull

You in cd broccoli and irrelevant and who r u random fuck lmao 

looks like sv were the ones that pulled 30 lol, got cleared pure vs pure and then mains vs mains.

dont forget cd MADE you noobs. you were all edge recruits and CD taught you everything you know, but not everything CD knows ;)

suck dis dick homie

shut up broccoli

acting like cd have anything to prove, your clan went brown sticky stuff when imperial left u 

stop crying about it and get over it lmao

if it wasn't for us, u wouldn't have won 1 prep retards.