hej sv, i'll cu soon ok.

Tannie

i remember eop making the same mistake

i mean what can they do to the guy?

Dox him? Nope

Hack his rs accounts? i doubt he'd care but it's not difficult to secure an account.

I enjoy watching these types of arguments cause its obvious how it will play out.

better off dropping the online ego against ppl like him

what can he do other than make broccolied topics on sharkbrew?

"omg guys look, some1 in eop is leaking to me" - big whooooop lmfao

failed rank team? your clan been pullin 20 on weekends ever since lpc movement, dont talk about clans way above your league (even tho its SV)

wait, did you just call tannie intelligent?

what mistake? tannie's rag team died after the first two weeks, now he just leaks to everyone. the only person upset by that is Toycar (since he was selling our locs first lmao). i dont think any of us are even mad at tannie anymore, he was a meme that outlived its humor and now we just see him as another sharkbrew personality that chases jamz across wilderness

we all know eop have a failed rank team. even after so many months of me leaking their locs... they still couldnt catch me or do anything to jeopardize my operations. it clearly shows that the entire leadership is filled with vase that makes noise without absolute brains. Like anyone with a brain could stop what im doing. All they have to do is just to :Think:

I mean like to put it in a nice way. 'tannie is just a sharkbrew guy that chases jamz across the wilderness'

i mean in actual fact. while im doing that, every single clan have your locs.

So it means, if u want to hit lower tier/pulling clans like Apex/IR they could avoid you easily. Higher tier clans like UB/FO would be able to gwas you/hit you on point/chase you around the wilderness.

It makes all the $$ that your ranks pay for leaks in every clans... goes to waste.. yes lol u can say ur rich but i dont care lol. i just enjoy annoying the fuck out of people that tries to beef with me :D

Overall it generates me monies, it fucks up the trip performance by eop, it kills alot of opportunity for your clan to try get a hit or set up a fight. Like yeah. :) so yes im just a sharkbrew guy chasing u around the wilderness lmfao and u run from me l0l0l0l i wonder whose great idea was to hop to a f2p world in p2p gear. Sike idea. Don't learn from me lmfa0.

we all know eop have a failed rank team. even after so many months of me leaking their locs... they still couldnt catch me or do anything to jeopardize my operations. it clearly shows that the entire leadership is filled with vase that makes noise without absolute brains. Like anyone with a brain could stop what im doing. All they have to do is just to :Think:

I mean like to put it in a nice way. 'tannie is just a sharkbrew guy that chases jamz across the wilderness'

i mean in actual fact. while im doing that, every single clan have your locs.

So it means, if u want to hit lower tier/pulling clans like Apex/IR they could avoid you easily. Higher tier clans like UB/FO would be able to gwas you/hit you on point/chase you around the wilderness.

It makes all the $$ that your ranks pay for leaks in every clans... goes to waste.. yes lol u can say ur rich but i dont care lol. i just enjoy annoying the fuck out of people that tries to beef with me :D

Overall it generates me monies, it fucks up the trip performance by eop, it kills alot of opportunity for your clan to try get a hit or set up a fight. Like yeah. :) so yes im just a sharkbrew guy chasing u around the wilderness lmfao and u run from me l0l0l0l i wonder whose great idea was to hop to a f2p world in p2p gear. Sike idea. Don't learn from me lmfa0.

im not reading any of that text wall but based on use of smileys, i'm gonna assume you agree eop is the greatest. to that i agree and give you a smiley also ^_^

you claim to want to rag sv for hacking arcane too yet you followed eop around all weekend like a dog

you're all talk and i feel bad for @lacson having to put up with you throwing his name around a sharkbrew topic cos if you actually cared you'd give him 100% of the money and stop following eop around

you claim to want to rag sv for hacking arcane too yet you followed eop around all weekend like a dog

you're all talk and i feel bad for @lacson having to put up with you throwing his name around a sharkbrew topic cos if you actually cared you'd give him 100% of the money and stop following eop around

eop first, then sv. 

this tbh ^