Fatality Vs Supremacy P2P Prep 3-0

WhiteMonkey

They did have 40 in ts lol. Good job fi

They might have had 40 in ts, but they only had 32-34 in game. So technically they only pulled 33. You always go off ops in game, not in the channel, or anyone can start poking the whole ts to join just so they can say they had '50' or so.

I got a pic of your fi as well, and I think there was 34 there round 1. 

What do u mean we had 43 just last sunday? lmao.. idk why sup kids talk brown sticky stuff when we're 5-0 against them 

5-0? l0l count the overall record vs fatality ill chop my dick off if we dont have 2.0 on you

5-0? l0l count the overall record vs Fatality ill chop my dick off if we dont have 2.0 on you

Yeah?? we are 5-0 against you right now. Even if u had more wins in the past who cares what happened? it's about what's happening now. Idk why ur piping up and saying random brown sticky stuff when u pull 30 to both servers and 25 to preps and are on like a 5000 loss streak stop talking lol

They might have had 40 in ts, but they only had 32-34 in game. So technically they only pulled 33. You always go off ops in game, not in the channel, or anyone can start poking the whole ts to join just so they can say they had '50' or so.

why would we make more people log in just to sit them and take a longer period of time to do so lol

not sure why we're all beefing over opts over a prep gf su etc etc

What do u mean we had 43 just last sunday? lmao.. idk why sup kids talk brown sticky stuff when we're 5-0 against them 

Where not chatting brown sticky stuff about the prep, you beat us fair and square, just you decide to lie about your ops, which is cauliflower, If you wanna go off how many you had in TS, anyone can say they pulled double to what was actually in game.

Where not chatting brown sticky stuff about the prep, you beat us fair and square, just you decide to lie about your ops, which is cauliflower, If you wanna go off how many you had in TS, anyone can say they pulled double to what was actually in game.

I mean we had 35 inside the portal alone.. lol. We're not lying about our opts for whatever reason you think that would help something lmfao

5-0? l0l count the overall record vs Fatality ill chop my dick off if we dont have 2.0 on you

there was once 3 clans with a yellow cape : supremacy , misfits , aao

supremacy  =dead

misfits = dead

aao = dead

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:hehehe:  :hehehe:  :hehehe:  :hehehe:

Not in fi and could care less to go into semantics about the pull

They won who cares