Outburst Tuesday | Walking Our Dogs FT H8 & BT

Broxxx

prob too busy overthinking is it worth it to help ob when they'll be under the same meaning as fearless soon "dead" 

Nah dude I work for living and can't really attend most midweeks.

BT sucks cock btw don't even talk about fearless lmao

put these fucking tomatos into singles 3x i wanna know what drug hes on these days and the tomato kicked a innocent member out the clan today only to stil have 3 bt leaks in ob l00000000000

ypu came on my teamspeak sounding like you have autism spastic broccoli  

bro you keep kicking the wrong leak

prob too busy overthinking is it worth it to help ob when they'll be under the same meaning as fearless soon "dead" 

did i mention i have 2 leaks in bt ?

I dont recall losing all i saw was t27 rats running all over the place

i recall clearing every clan yesterday, where is your aftermath?

It was ez btw

oh there he is, the worst warrer we've witnessed so far in this scene LMFAO

i recall clearing every clan yesterday, where is your aftermath?

oh there he is, the worst warrer we've witnessed so far in this scene LMFAO

Yee so bad we bullied once again man, come up with something else I'm getting bored of your bullbrown sticky stuff flame man

@ That 2 min vid showing u getting in 2 wins in 2 hours and 1 by crashing a fight u got smoked 5 days in a row just accept it

i see no bt topic i see no rampiss topic i see no hate topic, face it, every time you step foot in the wilderness you get piped whether it's 1v1 1v2 or 1v3, we always win.

IMO if you're playing this game dude you should be winning, www.outburst-rs.com join today.

i see no bt topic i see no rampiss topic i see no hate topic, face it, every time you step foot in the wilderness you get piped whether it's 1v1 1v2 or 1v3, we always win.

IMO if you're playing this game dude you should be winning, www.outburst-rs.com join today.

You got bullied into singles wtf you talking about 

You got bullied into singles wtf you talking about 

hate rushed from singles to sandwich us so we got in with them and fully cleared them, we then wrapped back round and fully cleared you from ca to corp to north east graves. KYP

hate rushed from singles to sandwich us so we got in with them and fully cleared them, we then wrapped back round and fully cleared you from ca to corp to north east graves. KYP

Look, you win some you lose some that's how the game goes, but yesterday you got dicked into singles

Look, you win some you lose some that's how the game goes, but yesterday you got dicked into singles

look man, i'd be mad too if i returned hard as fuck only to die in .5

I'm sure your ass hurts from the dicking you and your clan got all day yesterday. Btw i ended you in less than 30 minutes. I'll do it all over again for the next days until you close.

Your 6 month anniversary u pulled the same amount i pulled on a regular Saturday. Imagine what it'll be like for you and your clan this weekend.