Hate, Rampage, BT, ALL Moving To LPC Times

Syracuse

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ob mad they cant invite 30+ eopisss to aid them anymore come at me bruvvvvvvvvvvv

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo i had to laugh again cause midweeks i'm still coming to put u in east graves daily good luck & dont talk about tanks when exzerts was begging me in pm black son dont ruin our scene with tanks we don't need that just stfu

Blackson lowkey a boss

This is fucking cauliflower, XLPC should be back to 4est mass. This is not going to stop outburst, they will just come on there maxed accounts crash fights, this is the most braindead logic. Yall slumped the scene with this one retards.

Im a boss wachu mean.

Black boy yous a king fk u talking bout oh ye btw rop closed b4 they even opend lmao

This is fucking cauliflower, XLPC should be back to 4est mass. This is not going to stop outburst, they will just come on there maxed accounts crash fights, this is the most braindead logic. Yall slumped the scene with this one retards.

Adapt my son nazi germany will live on my fuhr

you are trying to starve a clan by moving your xlpc accs to lpc times because outburst has too many multiclanners?

As i said before for out gmt members its way better same for me im cba to trip till deep in the night