Hey rampiss, braindead hate, and bottomfeeder bad timing - WERE COMING FOR YOUR BLOOD - thanks for #1 xLPC saturday, you should of stayed a snipe team

Fudog

lmfaoooooooooooooo who the fuck is this guy ??????????????

Who tf is u lmao dont pipe up to me like that lil kid its a fact i closed fh they never won even with 10+ cbs fk u talking bout

I'm the guy about to close both your bitchmade clans hiding in LPC times won't save you.

Y'all really think you can step up to the mighty F2P hybrids maybe go out and pk on weekends instead of sitting at clan wars shaking in your boots scared before u talk lmao. Go to inners with hate bitchmade clans. BT teles everytime they see Outburst lmao. @@Fudog if these bundle of twigss ever try step up to you. You know where to find me.

Your whole clan brings teles to weekend trips lmao.

Stop dick riding fudog lmfao. If you want him and his team to attend outburst trips , just ask him. Your such a bitch for a pull. Lmfao.

I'm the guy about to close both your bitchmade clans hiding in LPC times won't save you.

Nigga like we give a fuck bout you and your bitch ass clan our members cba to trip till fkn 2-3 am same for me i know it wont mind for you cause you a no life cunt

Stop dick riding fudog lmfao. If you want him and his team to attend outburst trips , just ask him. Your such a bitch for a pull. Lmfao.

we pull 50 without fudog

go to clanwars and hide there tbh, slumped to 20 man pull from 50

was easy

bitch first of all you tele on trips dont even chat to me pussy whenever you open you know where to find me any day any time ill embarrass  you

I've already embarrassed your clan more than once...

pretty pathetic how you lost 8v25 3 months ago and you even told your member not to run whenever we killed you with 4 kids on Friday - nice job moron

I only bring myself for outburst trips, but your dumbass thinks I'm bringing my entire team every weekend lol

you wanted mass fights because you couldn't compete in the snipe scene

now that you have ur chance to fight down opts - you pussied out of the xLPC times so you can avoid losing fights

I've already embarrassed your clan more than once...

pretty pathetic how you lost 8v25 3 months ago and you even told your member not to run whenever we killed you with 4 kids on Friday - nice job moron

we dont believe you bitch you need more people losing 8 v 25 to a fuckin snipe team yeah bro sounds like a cool story hunting you btw dont even open and ob cant save you brox cant even save his self goodluck . 

I only bring myself for outburst trips, but your dumbass thinks I'm bringing my entire team every weekend lol

you wanted mass fights because you couldn't compete in the snipe scene

now that you have ur chance to fight down opts - you pussied out of the xLPC times so you can avoid losing fights

Bro fh is a dead snipe team tf u on about