hey tlp aka breakable

[tribulation] aka glory hunter @@davld im sure ur p2p expertise will help breakable (0-2 in p2p preps vs foe since u joined them) l000000l

joined in february when we beat you on 70s/80s against your 39 defence accounts and you first piled me in both rounds so yeah I guess dude

joined in february when we beat you on 70s/80s against your 39 defence accounts and you first piled me in both rounds so yeah I guess dude

that was a p2p mini but u called that a prep for propaganda l0000l

these are what u call real preps l0000l so plz tell me more about ur p2p expertise while in tribulation

these are what u call real preps l0000l so plz tell me more about ur p2p expertise while in tribulation

very close 2-1 prep record against the best p2p clan unbreakable as a p2p expert from tribulation I'd stop prepping them too tbh

very close 2-1 prep record against the best p2p clan unbreakable as a p2p expert from tribulation I'd stop prepping them too tbh

eyes closed ez 2-0 prep record vs the #3 p2p clan breakable as a p2p legend from final ownage elite I'd stop prepping them too tbh cuz its way too ez & a waste of time l000000l

glory hunter aka [tribulation] @@davld u gotta do better than that m8

eyes closed ez 2-0 prep record vs the #3 p2p clan breakable as a p2p legend from final ownage elite I'd stop prepping them too tbh cuz its way too ez & a waste of time l000000l

glory hunter aka [tribulation] @@davld u gotta do better than that m8

you stopped doing p2p preps after getting 3-0'd by #6 p2p clan rage 2 months ago now you've merged with them so maybe you can use that to boost up to #5 p2p clw now

you stopped doing p2p preps after getting 3-0'd by #6 p2p clan rage 2 months ago now you've merged with them so maybe you can use that to boost up to #5 p2p clw now

rage was able to 3-0 foe in a real p2p prep while ur using a p2p mini for propaganda l0000l

plz tell me more how rage was able to do something that ur p2p expertise couldnt do for breakable clan glory hunter aka [tribulation] @@davld l00000l

rage was able to 3-0 foe in a real p2p prep while ur using a p2p mini for propaganda l0000l

plz tell me more how rage was able to do something that ur p2p expertise couldnt do for breakable clan glory hunter aka [tribulation] @@davld l00000l

really feels good being #1 in both servers with every clan too scared to accept preps 

tfw we did a 30v30 p2p mini vs an hpc with 1 def accounts and went 3-3 in rounds LOL