RAMPAGE VS OUTBURST PREP 2-1 !" EOP WARLORD LALO CALLING FOR XLPC OUTBURST "

Fat Boy

This is our 2nd time prepping ob as rampage wtf. And we won. Uhmm. Its 1-1 RP VS OB.

k then will be 2-1 for ob cu tomorrow at the prep you set up. oh wait you might cancel and give us a free win. win win for ob anyways lmao.

btw you did not show anyone you are #1. you got teared up in the wilderness before this.

nah its 4 cuz you guys keep closing and opening new clans (merge) flawless lost 2x and rampage lost 2x to outburst.

Did OB not talk all this brown sticky stuff about being #1 and we beat you at your own game? "Too scared to prep?" blah blah - Just hold your L kid. Try again tomorrow. You making your own clan look even worse. 

Flawless was a complete different clan with different members that formed from 2 snipe teams. WE closed that because a lot of members went in-active. Rampage is Violence + Weston. Therefore, RP is 1-1....

Did OB not talk all this brown sticky stuff about being #1 and we beat you at your own game? "Too scared to prep?" blah blah - Just hold your L kid. Try again tomorrow. You making your own clan look even worse. 

Flawless was a complete different clan with different members that formed from 2 snipe teams. WE closed that because a lot of members went in-active. Rampage is Violence + Weston. Therefore, RP is 1-1....

what do you mean you beat us at "OUR OWN GAME" did WE NOT take the wilderness away from you? are you lost last time i checked rampiss dont go past FOG LMFAOOO and you dont even pk anymore wildly is for OB ok? SO is clanwars. cu tomorrows prep.

Gz rampiss. For the record, warbow @ and @@Stewbert were not online during this prep. But hopefully we can continue with the good action. Good win

@ Weston and I both aren't on for most wilderness action but we never use that excuse lol wym...

@@R4ngeTAP lmfao we only brought Pol3r and 2 h8 members.. Idk why you tripping with your LPC Invites...

what do you mean you beat us at "OUR OWN GAME" did WE NOT take the wilderness away from you? are you lost last time i checked rampiss dont go past FOG LMFAOOO and you dont even pk anymore wildly is for OB ok? SO is clanwars. cu tomorrows prep.

Why would we want our low lvl 60's fighting 70+cb LPC invites? I know you're trying to justify the L you just took in CW, so i'll just stop giving you attention. Prep was today. Ty tho.

@ Weston and I both aren't on for most wilderness action but we never use that excuse lol wym...

@@R4ngeTAP lmfao we only brought Pol3r and 2 h8 members.. Idk why you tripping with your LPC Invites...

Not an excuse. It was for the record. I won't be online tomorrow either, but are we still prepping 5 est? I'm not made of excuse, we took the L in clan wars to rampiss. I never thought I would say that tho

Not an excuse. It was for the record. I won't be online tomorrow either, but are we still prepping 5 est? I'm not made of excuse, we took the L in clan wars to rampiss. I never thought I would say that tho

Fa sho - I don't think i'll be on tomorrow either I believe.. & nah prep was moved to today - We can set up 1 next weekend again i'll swing by the ts3 later<3

Fa sho - I don't think i'll be on tomorrow either I believe.. & nah prep was moved to today - We can set up 1 next weekend again i'll swing by the ts3 later<3

Ok sounds good. I hated the fact that you starved us of clan wars, but it seemed to have payed off. Your 13 man inners did something lol. Gl with tomorrow

Grats rp. Added excuse by ob was that three members were not there today. Apparently those 3 wouldve won the prep for them.... jesus excuses

You must be broccolied? I said for the record. Not an excuse, nor said it would change the outcome. Go work on SV, bc y'all are brown sticky stuff

k then will be 2-1 for ob cu tomorrow at the prep you set up. oh wait you might cancel and give us a free win. win win for ob anyways lmao.

Alex (Outburst leader)  and Dlphn (RAMPAGE HIGH COUNCIL)  agreed to have the prep today .  Their is no prep tmrow.  IT WAS MOVED TO TODAY BY CLAN RANKS FROM EACH SIDE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Why would we want our low lvl 60's fighting 70+cb LPC invites? I know you're trying to justify the L you just took in CW, so i'll just stop giving you attention. Prep was today. Ty tho.

YEAH YOU SET 1 UP TOMORROW TOO KID IF YOU DECLINE ITS A WIN FOR US WE GOT LOGS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TYTYTYTYTY

You must be broccolied? I said for the record. Not an excuse, nor said it would change the outcome. Go work on SV, bc y'all are brown sticky stuff

Lol all that talk and you get dicked in a prep. I would be really embarassed if I were ob member

Not a win I am taking - outburst

its all g man , we will forsure set up a prep again vs OB .  was fun for both clans TOP 2 CLANS RIGHT NOW , OUTBURST & RAMPAGE .   WE DONT PULL LIKE YOU GUYS BUT OUR QUALITY IS AMAZING JUST FROM WORLD 308 PKERS :)