Hate's F2P Sunday ft. chaotic/ft50

Rijn

VfFdgSL.png

Forums  |  ts.clan-hate.com  |  'h8 clan' cc

Today, we gathered 21 men later peaking at 26 on teamspeak seeking some f2p action. I received a private message from Duval looking to set up a fight around the chaos altar area. Quickly ran up and went south of CA for a clean 1v1.

After fighting in the wilderness with the fights getting crashed (lol), we proceeded to clan wars for a first to 50. Came out victorious with the score being 50-48. Was a very close battle, thanks again CH! :)

BNSTbPD.gif

Rendering..

~Rijn POV

~JD POV

kLtlNix.png

eqsNc1i.png

SjSBHEL.png

69MmKVO.png

3439c1396ec32c0106e5f855d1f9ce84.png

9488b8c7a41bba6194bacc8824d50b92.png

BNSTbPD.gif

Join Today At www.clan-hate.com/community/ !

oh @ if i EVER catch that holyy guy in a fight vs my clan again you know the 30 deffer i will permo camp you with 15+ Ex Rage bears who are DYING to rag (@@Shadow Asuna get ready to sound the horns). I hate using slimy tactics but i refuse to allow you to ruin this scene with that horse brown sticky stuff.. keep it clean please.

Thanks buddy <3

oh @ if i EVER catch that holyy guy in a fight vs my clan again you know the 30 deffer i will permo camp you with 15+ Ex Rage bears who are DYING to rag (@@Shadow Asuna get ready to sound the horns). I hate using slimy tactics but i refuse to allow you to ruin this scene with that horse brown sticky stuff.. keep it clean please.

Thanks buddy <3

i weren't even on yesterday, and i can't even remember whose rsn is holyy lol. we get so many newcomers who don't realize that if they get defence that means they can't stay in the clan. over half of the people who came has never done a clan wars event. bringing lpc accounts will only ruin the scene even more but won't solve your problems in all honesty. but i do apologize for the account coming in

hmmm no wild pov someone move this to clanwars xD

u like my pics bro?

Thanks buddy <3

He wasnt there but ye was an invite from CP we didnt even know lol sry he wont be using that acc anymore but ye sad threatening with ragging and using mains to well have em ask @@Shadow Asuna yourself lmao hes always asking me for a ragger to go on  ;)

He wasnt there but ye was an invite from CP we didnt even know lol sry he wont be using that acc anymore but ye sad threatening with ragging and using mains to well have em ask @@Shadow Asuna yourself lmao hes always asking me for a ragger to go on ;)

All I asked is not being them <3

i weren't even on yesterday, and i can't even remember whose rsn is holyy lol. we get so many newcomers who don't realize that if they get defence that means they can't stay in the clan. over half of the people who came has never done a clan wars event. bringing lpc accounts will only ruin the scene even more but won't solve your problems in all honesty. but i do apologize for the account coming in

u like my pics bro?

Super sick pics man xD