Lmao fo

Maaku

mfw u lost to cp in p2p mini yesterday and bragged about it so much l0l shows that u really are dutch

btw ur ranks still comes to cp events lmao 

btw u also started clanning in 2015 lmao sit back down glory hunting randomer remember last year when all the glory hunters left foe? now theyre back again and you're one of them l0l 

lmao when foc cancelled f2p trips for 2 months bc they pulled 20 got bullied by cp l0l0l at least still cp pulls 30-40+ and yet you call them dead hahaha typical 4ner 

Kxrj6RX.png

what are you even saying?

no1 cares about a mini first of all l0000l btw it was 1-1 

because cp is dead and doesnt go out everyone that joins foe is glory hunter? next joke

my only clan was foe btw l00000l cp is dead AS FUCK nice weekend trip

Yes, cp last fight against final ownage elite was 9 months ago (f2p which is your only server) and you lost. Cp will never match foe quality and last for more than 2 months, every leader that u ever had gave up. Yikes

Lol pls stfu u started clanning in osrs and u dont even know how cp works its not about slave leaders kid

what are you even saying?

no1 cares about a mini first of all l0000l btw it was 1-1 

because cp is dead and doesnt go out everyone that joins foe is glory hunter? next joke

my only clan was foe btw l00000l cp is dead AS FUCK nice weekend trip

You are good example why fo quality sucks this days lol dutch edge recruit who uses profile pic from finnish kids tv show

Fast forward to today and FOE is still dominating the scene and CP is still dead. Looks like you left no impact whatsoever.

You are brainwashed and cauliflower fo cant beat ub in f2p/p2p wildy or cwa without help of eop and other clans

You are good example why fo quality sucks this days lol dutch edge recruit who uses profile pic from finnish kids tv show

You are brainwashed and cauliflower fo cant beat ub in f2p/p2p wildy or cwa without help of eop and other clans

how does that change the fact that cp is dead and don't have weekend trips?

you cant speak dumb 4ner, this is why everytime u come crawling on foe ts you get banned after 30 seconds. cp doesnt work, that is why u went to ub trip f2p 2 weeks ago lmfao. Stay in that elder rank forever because you are way too irrelevant to do anything

As i already said you started clanning in osrs so u dont know anything also i have done more than 97% of kids in ur clan so idk why u bring that up

how does that change the fact that cp is dead and don't have weekend trips?

We have weekend trips but without rage and eop + dutch edge recruits

-.- spilled my cereal when i heard the laugh... thanks for the laugh tho LOL 

but hey, foe is still dominating pure scene and wheres cp? corrupt peasants r dead.

All what you can say rn is that cp is dead lol that is all what you kids got

If you are dutch/brit edge recruit in fo pls read this: Fo used to be respectable quality > quantity clan with great and serious leadership but now u can forget all that no cheat and lie etc bullbrown sticky stuff

As i already said you started clanning in osrs so u dont know anything also i have done more than 97% of kids in ur clan so idk why u bring that up

We have weekend trips but without rage and eop + dutch edge recruits

ok where is ur aftermath on last weekend? 

All what you can say rn is that cp is dead lol that is all what you kids got

yes because cp is dead lol just close

cp ranks dont want to close because they want to maintain their ranks which they will never get in another clan

ok where is ur aftermath on last weekend? 

yes because cp is dead lol just close

cp ranks dont want to close because they want to maintain their ranks which they will never get in another clan

You dont understand as 2k17 clanner that cp will never close and being rank in any pure clan doesnt mean anything for anyone