MISFITS Catch Dead Legacy Clan Outside (ez win lol)

B-ryan

ok so once again misfits lose on their own pov hmm..

your clip of the first fight end when Fatality has twice as many ppl ingame as misfits

fae171752383d534884ff9886e9df519.png
https://gyazo.com/fae171752383d534884ff9886e9df519

Awkward all those losing pov's hehe

Retweet

a winning topic ???

this is when the fight end on your pov with fatality having twice as many people ingame. hmmm Interesting

ok so once again misfits lose on their own pov hmm..

your clip of the first fight end when Fatality has twice as many ppl ingame as misfits

Awkward all those losing pov's hehe

a winning topic ???

this is when the fight end on your pov with Fatality having twice as many people ingame. hmmm Interesting

The other 2 pov's from misfits show decisive victory, but I guess that's what dying dogs from fatality do, bark continuously. Keep barking for me dog.

Hmm interesting, in b4 he asks for prep because they can't do anything in the wilderness except for attack in singles lmfao. Fatality fucking sucks it is known. Quote(bark) if triggered broccoli

The other 2 pov's from misfits show decisive victory, but I guess that's what dying dogs from Fatality do, bark continuously. Keep barking for me dog.

Hmm interesting, in b4 he asks for prep because they can't do anything in the wilderness except for attack in singles lmfao. Fatality fucking sucks it is known. Quote(bark) if triggered broccoli

7b970003027c62127806a621ee9d7c37.png

The other 2 pov's from misfits show decisive victory, but I guess that's what dying dogs from Fatality do, bark continuously. Keep barking for me dog.

i can confirm that fatality ends misfits sunday trip always, not to long ago i can remember that misfits were doing clanwars during the sunday trip? very awkward

stay mad hehe

i can confirm that Fatality ends misfits sunday trip always, not to long ago i can remember that misfits were doing clanwars during the sunday trip? very awkward

stay mad hehe

im surprised you guys made a sunday topic lmao

you also have zero credibility to confirm anything. Intelligence is not your strong suit by any means

im surprised you guys made a sunday topic lmao

you also have zero credibility to confirm anything. Intelligence is not your strong suit by any means

what were u guys doing in clanwars 2 weekends ago during a sunday trip? pretty sure u guys declined prep vs FI because u were a wilderness clan.. MAKE SENSE 

hehe stay mad :P

i can confirm that Fatality ends misfits sunday trip always, not to long ago i can remember that misfits were doing clanwars during the sunday trip? very awkward

stay mad hehe

I can confirm fatality has lost every single fight against misfits in the multi combat area of the map. I can also confirm that dead dog fatality clan obeys their masters (misfits) when they tell them to bark they continue to bark until we tell them to stop. Keep barking dog

I can confirm Fatality has lost every single fight against misfits in the multi combat area of the map. I can also confirm that dead dog Fatality clan obeys their masters (misfits) when they tell them to bark they continue to bark until we tell them to stop. Keep barking dog

ye you win so much that already 7+ ranks stepped down since misfits is open?????????????????????????????????

Thats why youre ex-leader wanted to re-join FATALITY ????????????

:hehehe:

ye you win so much that already 7+ ranks stepped down since misfits is open?????????????????????????????????

Thats why youre ex-leader wanted to re-join Fatality ????????????

:hehehe:

Lmfao bark for me, what a good dog. And you mean buckshot? Who got married or do you mean donkeyfist who got a promotion to make 150k a year lmfaoooooooo rich white and good looking is the misfits clan hahahahahah keep barking for me what a good doggie. Bark for daddy little doggy

Lmfao bark for me, what a good dog. And you mean buckshot? Who got married or do you mean donkeyfist who got a promotion to make 150k a year lmfaoooooooo rich white and good looking is the misfits clan hahahahahah keep barking for me what a good doggie. Bark for daddy little doggy

bro You're too savage lmfao

@ bark more lol. Nice 4head btw

Fatality is built off propaganda. Why don't you actually get good at the game pfft hahahaha

just look at the end of this video lmao and keep talking about us spreading propaganda

btw if u wanna pk we have a prep Mass at 5:00 PM EST | 10:00 PM GMT if u want the opportunity to be able to go to wildy :) np thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WxHPyTvvA

just look at the end of this video lmao and keep talking about us spreading propaganda

btw if u wanna pk we have a prep

Mass at 5:00 PM EST | 10:00 PM GMT if u want the opportunity to be able to go to wildy :) np thank me later

Thanks but we only Pk in multi.

The wilderness is ours and we welcome all, including the braindead like yourself :P

Also I like your the way you dress not bad for an fi member