Unbiased Unpropaganda Rivalries Poll

Colby

Whose winning Rivalries without all the Propaganda?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Sv Vs Eopiss

• Sv
    • Eopiss
  2. 2. Unbreakable vs Foe

• UB
    • Foe
  3. 3. Fatality Vs Misfits?

• Fatality
    • Misfits

Usually these kind of polls are based on whoever has the most members/who's friendly with who. 

Pretty clear to me apart from the ub/foe one which we'll have to wait and see if foe can continue to keep these pulls up or slump again after a few weeks.

Sv destroyed Eop and will continue to do so i believe. Eop went from 110 to 35 pulls and 40 minute trips so thats pretty clear. Should be funny to see what happens in the next weeks

Foe/ub will have to wait and see. Will be more clear in a few weeks. Hope foe accepts the 50v50 or whatever though would be great for the pure community.

Fatality completely destroys Misfits although i must say they're pretty active midweek wise and this helps both clans but if you look at fi forums alone compared to misfits and see what Fatality has leaked and the daily clears on them it's pretty clear Fi is winning this. Also misfits denying any clean fights 1v1 Fi always has to find them in the wild and rush them they never want to fight/declining preps in both servers etc.

Usually these kind of polls are based on whoever has the most members/who's friendly with who. 

Pretty clear to me apart from the ub/foe one which we'll have to wait and see if foe can continue to keep these pulls up or slump again after a few weeks.

Sv destroyed Eop and will continue to do so i believe. Eop went from 110 to 35 pulls and 40 minute trips so thats pretty clear. Should be funny to see what happens in the next weeks

Foe/ub will have to wait and see. Will be more clear in a few weeks. Hope foe accepts the 50v50 or whatever though would be great for the pure community.

Fatality completely destroys Misfits although i must say they're pretty active midweek wise and this helps both clans but if you look at fi forums alone compared to misfits and see what Fatality has leaked and the daily clears on them it's pretty clear Fi is winning this. Also misfits denying any clean fights 1v1 Fi always has to find them in the wild and rush them they never want to fight/declining preps in both servers etc.

Holy brown sticky stuff someone on SB with a brain. Idk who you are, but one day i will find you my friend

Eop vs sv - 1 sided from the moment sv opened. Although our pull has been relatively med for past two weeks, it will get back up there. Btw you heard it here first: sovirgin's closure by summers end

Foe vs ub - Aint looking to promising for ub right now.  It's funny because they take so much pride in clan wars, only to lose a prep to supremacy (lol)

mf vs fi - Fi have a history of competing with smaller/newer clans and losing (anyone remember when they lost a rivalry to rd?). It's find it hilarious how fi are having a tough time with misfits, a 9 month clan. My guess is eop stole all their best ranks lmfaoo

Eop vs sv - 1 sided from the moment sv opened. Although our pull has been relatively med for past to weeks, it will get back up there. Btw you heard it here first: sovirgin's closure by summers end

Foe vs ub - Aint looking to promising for ub right now.  It's funny because they take so much pride in clan wars, only to lose a prep to supremacy (lol)

mf vs fi - Fi have a history of competing with smaller/newer clans and losing (anyone remember when they lost a rivalry to rd?). It's find it hilarious how fi are having a tough time with misfits, a 9 month clan. My guess is eop stole all their best ranks lmfaoo

Rd got destroyed by fi (hence why they closed lol)

you really wrote all this lmfao

Rd got destroyed by fi (hence why they closed lol)

Damn nigga u made a forum acc just to quote me?

As far as im concerned rd did not close because of fi, in fact u lost the rivalry prep to them; I was there watching on march 11th, when u lost 3-0 lmao

At any rate, let me remind your competition is misfits, a one server clan, and u lost to cd, the worst matched lpc couple weeks ago  :lol:

EoP has dominated SV in game, while they can spread all of the propaganda they want we all know they haven't done anything worth mentioning since they opened. EoP has pulled less, but not these numbers that I've seen spewed one SB.

UB in all honesty is a trash clan, filled with trash players. They cant win a prep that they begged for, and FoE is a force to be reckoned with for UB. Definitely going for FoE on this one, based off the fact FoE is a very intelligent clan.

Misfits is a Joke of a clan, but thats the whole reason they opened. I personally like Misfits memberbase, and they are very skilled. FI is really trying for any action, and they are losing to Misfits at this point in time.

No biased opinions, straight facts.

Eop vs sv - 1 sided from the moment sv opened. Although our pull has been relatively med for past two weeks, it will get back up there. Btw you heard it here first: sovirgin's closure by summers end

1 of 3 things.

Either you are to proud to admit ur clans getting bullied, too dumb to fathom it. Or (the likely one) to much puss puss to publicly admit how broken eop is right now. Likely out of fear for your own clans backlash.

Or maybe its a combination of all 3

As far as im concerned rd did not close because of fi, in fact u lost the rivalry prep to them; I was there watching on march 11th, when u lost 3-0 lmao

At any rate, let me remind your competition is misfits, a one server clan, and u lost to cd, the worst matched lpc couple weeks ago  :lol:

Lol Fi is 10-2 or something right now while eop is 1-5 or whatever and having 40 minute trips shut up 

also the rd thing;

Won the finals against them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IYJuneNOL8

and indeed we won the p2p rival prep aswell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSO1bpZZlFE

1 of 3 things.

Either you are to proud to admit ur clans getting bullied, too dumb to fathom it. Or (the likely one) to much puss puss to publicly admit how broken eop is right now. Likely out of fear for your own clans backlash.

Or maybe its a combination of all 3

wat man im really questioning ur intelligence right about now. I clearly said our pull stabilized in med-range. Sure we had one half-ass weekend but r u gonna judge eop's monopoly of dominance for the last 3 months over one bad trip? I'm assuming you are a dumb foreigner, from sv, or a dogsht clan sympathizer 

So much for this, u loser

unbiased-unpropaganda-rivalries

Lol Fi is 10-2 or something right now while eop is 1-5 or whatever and having 40 minute trips shut up 

also the rd thing;

Won the finals against them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IYJuneNOL8

and indeed we won the p2p rival prep aswell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSO1bpZZlFE

Ur point? Funny how u are proud to beat low tier clans such as misfits/rd. When you fight real clans:

Lost jcup semifinals:

Loses hyped rivalry prep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3ZF5zgrFk

Cba looking for the video of ur opening trip as lpc where we bodybagged u guys lmao

wat man im really questioning ur intelligence right about now. I clearly said our pull stabilized in med-range. Sure we had one half-ass weekend but r u gonna judge eop's monopoly of dominance for the last 3 months over one bad trip? I'm assuming you are a dumb foreigner, from sv, or a dogsht clan sympathizer 

So much for this, u loser

unbiased-unpropaganda-rivalries

Im actually an american. No 4n here. Also, nah, im completely unbiased. If my clan was getting bodied, i'd be the first to admit it, as im not a puss puss. Unfortunately, you've proven yourself uncapable of bringing the same testicular fortitude to the table. But until a clan comes along and bodies us, i'm sittin pretty on top of Eop graves you dug yourselves.

Im actually an american. No 4n here. Also, nah, im completely unbiased. If my clan was getting bodied, i'd be the first to admit it, as im not a puss puss. Unfortunately, you've proven yourself uncapable of bringing the same testicular fortitude to the table. But until a clan comes along and bodies us, i'm sittin pretty on top of Eop graves you dug yourselves.

U completely ignored my point and quoted me with my superficial comments  :huh:

I figured as much. It takes too much for an autistic ape to think 

how does it feel losing a rivalry to a 6 month p2p based clan?

To think EoP is dead is a mistake.

EoP never died, you little girls can pray all you want but the pirates have ran this scene for months. To have real competition would be healthy, but every clan would rather sit in singles on weekend trips.

Stay salty

Ur point? Funny how u are proud to beat low tier clans such as misfits/rd. When you fight real clans:

Lost jcup semifinals:

Loses hyped rivalry prep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3ZF5zgrFk

Cba looking for the video of ur opening trip as lpc where we bodybagged u guys lmao

hey man i see you found the tlp+eop vs fi fullout! Fatality is the only clan to beat Foe in a p2p fullout ever and they did it when eop was pulling 10s for 2 years straight,playing castle wars,not signing up for jcups but you wouldn't know ur very new i see.

CD has never lost a rivalry, every clan we've beefed with has closed :P

Ayeee don't spread lies, few weeks ago we went on a 8-0 streak = worst matched?

Btw AAO is 1-15 in preps., do ur research broccoli

hey man i see you found the tlp+eop vs fi fullout! Fatality is the only clan to beat Foe in a p2p fullout ever and they did it when eop was pulling 10s for 2 years straight,playing castle wars,not signing up for jcups but you wouldn't know ur very new i see.

Dont let this guy get to you, he's horrible in game and only knows how to twist words on public forums to make his insignificant clan look news worthy.

Oh yeah rd was there too. Umad?

Reminder that eop has put you in an ever ending slump since 2014. If you have learned anything during your 3 year slump, ud know not to pipe up. Bottom-feeder clan rofl

Holy brown sticky stuff someone on SB with a brain. Idk who you are, but one day i will find you my friend

This guy is insinuating Fatality's statue aka couck lizard boy has a brain

Says a lot about low iq colby 

HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW

This guy is insinuating Fatality's statue aka couck lizard boy has a brain

Says a lot about low iq colby 

HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW

CD has never lost a rivalry, every clan we've beefed with has closed :P

Ayeee don't spread lies, few weeks ago we went on a 8-0 streak = worst matched?

Btw AAO is 1-15 in preps., do ur research broccoli

Hey man didnt mean to offend u. Forgot fi were ahead of u in terms of losses in cwa

You went 8-0 vs which clans? Im assuming all ur wins were vs fi

aao are not even a clan. No trip topics, minis, preps. They're a self-proclaimed clan, but really they're a team 

Hey man didnt mean to offend u. Forgot fi were ahead of u in terms of losses in cwa

You went 8-0 vs which clans? Im assuming all ur wins were vs fi

aao are not even a clan. No trip topics, minis, preps. They're a self-proclaimed clan, but really they're a team 

Hahaha 2 against Fi, um from memory, Fi x2, Sup, AAO, CP, Doom, IR, EnVy, Fs not sure tho was awhile ago

U aint wrong there, when they closing