Unbiased Unpropaganda Rivalries Poll

Colby

Whose winning Rivalries without all the Propaganda?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Sv Vs Eopiss

• Sv
    • Eopiss
  2. 2. Unbreakable vs Foe

• UB
    • Foe
  3. 3. Fatality Vs Misfits?

• Fatality
    • Misfits

The truth. 

SV & EOP

Sovereign came humbling from the main scene to the pure scene, as far as I know, and what I have witnessed is that their absolute garbage, their just the lpc punching bag that it nothing more too say.  I have never, ever seen such bad clan with such awfull quality in my life, rumours have it they went from 160 ? to barely pulling 30 now, that is just carrot. Never seen them on sharkbrew neither any after event math, so i guess they lost this rivalry since the start. All i see is that them getting bullied by every single clan, they will probably vanish in few weeks or so. Eom is still brown sticky stuff, it's not hard to win against a punching bag 

UB & FOE

We declared on these Koons but they countered it, they are too scared to show their freaking member list which just proofs that their scared and waiting for obvious invites or old school players too return, neitherless this clan will never slump us or harm us in any way, they can settle anything with us through IRC w/e they want too.... 

FI & Misfits

Nothing to say, Fi is getting railed losing to a 1 server clan I never heard of before holy brown sticky stuff. All i see from these two clans are "boards" which is obviously fake and lot of propaganda, but mistfits defiantly got the upper hand on fi.

Sv pulls more than 30 to no notice midweeks & preps. You must be dumb. Hop off the fake UB account m8, trying to hide in the shadows lmfaooooo

@ @@Volcanomanlmao

Seems 47% of the community agrees sv has dumped on your clan. And we're banned from even posting aftermaths :/

Yikes Eop, the end is getting closer.

You should have reworded it like this: 47% of the anti-eop alliance thinks sv slumped eop (lol)

If you're going to throw statistics at me, let me remind you that you have lost 90% of your preps since opening (lol again)

@ the ball is in your court. KYP this moron 

Sv pulls more than 30 to no notice midweeks & preps. You must be dumb. Hop off the fake UB account m8, trying to hide in the shadows lmfaooooo

FAKE ub account ???????? hiding in what shadows, are u autistic or down syndrome irl? if ur clan is banned from posting on sharkbrew u must be some special sht broccoli clan. Imagine opening a clan and u aren't allowed to post on sharkbrew, u can't say anything about other clans if u have 0 after event maths, and 0 victories?  fucking hell Sovereign. Ur the pure communities punching bag, if i was in ur shoes i would close and reopen as a new clan.

You should have reworded it like this: 47% of the anti-eop alliance thinks sv slumped eop (lol)

If you're going to throw statistics at me, let me remind you that you have lost 90% of your preps since opening (lol again)

@ the ball is in your court. KYP this moron 

SV boards coming soon 8)

FAKE ub account ???????? hiding in what shadows, are u autistic or down syndrome irl? if ur clan is banned from posting on sharkbrew u must be some special sht broccoli clan. Imagine opening a clan and u aren't allowed to post on sharkbrew, u can't say anything about other clans if u have 0 after event maths, and 0 victories?  fucking hell Sovereign. Ur the pure communities punching bag, if i was in ur shoes i would close and reopen as a new clan.

Or maybe we're banned for bullying rejects such as yourself. Think again m8

see if foe can continue to keep these pulls up or slump again after a few weeks.

Who are you to talk on slumping pulls? You pulled 26 today and roughly the same number for the past year aside from your anni.

lmfao

reply if mad

Who are you to talk on slumping pulls? You pulled 26 today and roughly the same number for the past year aside from your anni.

lmfao

reply if mad

26? reply if kicked from Fatality lmfao moron. No one ever liked you btw they all talked brown sticky stuff behind ur back because you were an annoying cunt lmfao

26? reply if kicked from Fatality lmfao moron. No one ever liked you btw they all talked brown sticky stuff behind ur back because you were an annoying cunt lmfao

ok couck that's rude bro, you were nice to me when i was in Fi after CT closed :P