F2P Hybrids slaughters OB in .5 (forcing the mass), bodybags OD & RP (forcing them to team), and drags Hate by the leash

Fudog

I think your team is the greatest thing to ever hit f2p pking. You guys are so good man!...............................ya no.

brother if i actually recorded and uploaded every time ive made your lil snipe team run off and tele you would find a new game to play. but anyways yo @ wasup ma nigg

EDIT:

oh and i just noticed how you said you "forced od and rampage to team" lol. i got bigger fish to worry about you guys aint even Minos to me GF.

wahts good

I think your team is the greatest thing to ever hit f2p pking. You guys are so good man!...............................ya no.

brother if i actually recorded and uploaded every time ive made your lil snipe team run off and tele you would find a new game to play. but anyways yo @ wasup ma nigg

EDIT:

oh and i just noticed how you said you "forced od and rampage to team" lol. i got bigger fish to worry about you guys aint even Minos to me GF.

stay tuned for my next video. Your clans blood is all over the film - it's nasty