Worst leader in the clans you are/have been in

puppyslush

No history? How do you expect a new clan to have history?

Rage competed in old LPC, MPC, HPC, and the reformed LPC where there were multiple high tier clans and we completely obliterated the wilderness countless times, 13 prep streak, multiple COTMS/WCOTMS, holding #1 f2p matched for a very long time (even ended with the title). And of course, I do believe the "real life obligations" seeing that multiple ranks have given up with the game or have decided to join other clans to only attend preps.

Never really heard, or seen you guys compete for anything. You were a 1 server clan, nothing big to expect lmao, your lpc, mpc times were at same level as Clan envy. And just so you know, your leadership was weak, the founders of Rage did nothing, they only had sheep's to do their work and in the end they realised that, they had to give up, duo to x amount of slumping. Real life obligations is the badest excuse to throw in. Your clan was done since they moved down to lpc they knew they wouldn't last after summer.  And now that you mention ur so called "real life obligation ranks out" their all sitting in several different clans trying to achieve some history and be apart of a real clan rofl. I will never forget how many times CD slumped these guys, they should have closed into Sovereign l00l @@chance111

Never really heard, or seen you guys compete for anything. You were a 1 server clan, nothing big to expect lmao, your lpc, mpc times were at same level as Clan envy. And just so you know, your leadership was weak, the founders of Rage did nothing, they only had sheep's to do their work and in the end they realised that, they had to give up, duo to x amount of slumping. Real life obligations is the badest excuse to throw in. Your clan was done since they moved down to lpc they knew they wouldn't last after summer. And now that you mention ur so called "real life obligation ranks out" their all sitting in several different clans trying to achieve some history and be apart of a real clan rofl. I will never forget how many times CD slumped these guys, they should have closed into Sovereign l00l @@chance111

You're clearly delusional. CD was literally our punching bag, everytime we felt like destroying someone we hopped to your world and cleaned you in .2.

You're clearly delusional. CD was literally our punching bag, everytime we felt like destroying someone we hopped to your world and cleaned you in .2.

I,ve only been in CD when we slumped you x amount of times. You are clearly a person with no history at all, that is what is expected from rage members, 1 server clans, don't belong anywhere in the pure community. Looks like most of ur weak ranks joined Supremacy, "real life obligations" i,ll enjoy slumping them too. 

Its funny how u taught ur members not to join eom, yet you bented the knee that's what i call poor leadership, no wonder you closed after moving on from ur shttiy hpc period. 

8d460aae8964167a6b2a7fd75a215af5.png

wait is that the leadership that killed ur clan 9-0 in preppers

its the leadership that got closed by supremacy in the easiest rivalry of all time

PS rivalry started when sup smoked doom in p2p prep

you're getting baited by a literal nobody, just take solace in the last time you fought his clan you smoked them with ease my dude