Worst leader in the clans you are/have been in

puppyslush

How does closing relate to poor leadership? We closed due to the ranks real life obligations

An unknown clan with no history or legacy, you lasted 1 year of constant slumping ? even though u became eom puppets it didn't save you at all. "real life obligations" do you really believe that.

An unknown clan with no history or legacy, you lasted 1 year of constant slumping ? even though u became eom puppets it didn't save you at all. "real life obligations" do you really believe that.

No history? How do you expect a new clan to have history?

Rage competed in old LPC, MPC, HPC, and the reformed LPC where there were multiple high tier clans and we completely obliterated the wilderness countless times, 13 prep streak, multiple COTMS/WCOTMS, holding #1 f2p matched for a very long time (even ended with the title). And of course, I do believe the "real life obligations" seeing that multiple ranks have given up with the game or have decided to join other clans to only attend preps.

Op Hunter

By far the biggest tomato i've ever met in my life.

Who runs into multi down 50 and says "Scim the tomatos we are up 20 stay aggressive!"

You wouldn't know good leadership if it hit you in the face with a 2x4

No history? How do you expect a new clan to have history?

Rage competed in old LPC, MPC, HPC, and the reformed LPC where there were multiple high tier clans and we completely obliterated the wilderness countless times, 13 prep streak, multiple COTMS/WCOTMS, holding #1 f2p matched for a very long time (even ended with the title). And of course, I do believe the "real life obligations" seeing that multiple ranks have given up with the game or have decided to join other clans to only attend preps.

y are u talking to an eop troll acc