Worst leader in the clans you are/have been in

puppyslush

logan wasnt bad

hormone was a bit of a cry baby tho

zack was just a mute lmfao

you ever heard him try to lead trips on mushrooms? bless

and when he doesnt have slaves watching leaks and brown sticky stuff for him, trips are dead, hes a good caller otherwise

anybody from eop, imagine posting your aftermaths on rot forums lmfao. That community is more inactive than fools on their summerbreak.

did I also tell you that they are the first and only clan to close twice in one week?

thank god this is not my leader

Talking about fools, Sovereign tried to claim #2 spot from them, but w/e they were out you guys would end your trips constantly. Posting event aftermath on Our forums, how is that exactly a bad idea? we have more people viewing our forums than zybez + sharkbrew all together. Yet again, I do not understand why Sovereign is still posting here on sb and trying to fit in and claim that you guys are competing with the pure community? since you reopen as pures it's only been going downhill it is time to move on, and I am sure Rams will do the right thing very soon. 

Fools still has daily pking and chilling tho!

Fools slumped Sovereign, and removed them from their GMT schedule, that's what happened. 

Talking about fools, Sovereign tried to claim #2 spot from them, but w/e they were out you guys would end your trips constantly. Posting event aftermath on Our forums, how is that exactly a bad idea? we have more people viewing our forums than zybez + sharkbrew all together. Yet again, I do not understand why Sovereign is still posting here on sb and trying to fit in and claim that you guys are competing with the pure community? since you reopen as pures it's only been going downhill it is time to move on, and I am sure Rams will do the right thing very soon. 

Fools slumped Sovereign, and removed them from their GMT schedule, that's what happened. 

thanks for the essay and rot forums are dead was easy dead clan.