Special Forces vs Chaotic 4-0 lol

Edjez

still wasnt there lol, but as soon as i am here and ask you for a mini you say no "you're too easy". i didnt know i put the fear into you that bad that you have to avoid me in a simple mini war lol? wonder when you'll go zerk again l0l

still wasnt there lol, but as soon as i am here and ask you for a mini you say no "you're too easy". i didnt know i put the fear into you that bad that you have to avoid me in a simple mini war lol? wonder when you'll go zerk again l0l

Like ur gonna make any diffrence lmfao. Excuses & excuses.

@@Duval? speak up

excuses, at least im honest when i say to you that my members are bored from clearing you. im serious.

@@Duval? speak up

excuses, at least im honest when i say to you that my members are bored from clearing you. im serious.

thats just an excuse to avoid fighting me, so funny how youll fight us when im not around but as soon as i leave your up maks ass about a mini. Please stfu control you are ass and so is ur clan, yall mfers put the WHOLE "Special" in special ed.

Like ur gonna make any diffrence lmfao. Excuses & excuses.

you're absolutely correct, so tell your pathetic special leader to fight me then and stop making excuses.

thats just an excuse to avoid fighting me, so funny how youll fight us when im not around but as soon as i leave your up maks ass about a mini. Please stfu control you are ass and so is ur clan, yall mfers put the WHOLE "Special" in special ed.

you're absolutely correct, so tell your pathetic special leader to fight me then and stop making excuses.

just prep us already jeez

ive tried countless times to set up a prep with control no hairline pker but he kicks me from your cc every time i ask. Tell him to stop being so damn scared of me.

Well tell ur others leaders to stop declining then. Why are you even going into cc. Just ask on irc or in sharkbrew ts.

Well tell ur others leaders to stop declining then. Why are you even going into cc. Just ask on irc or in sharkbrew ts.

lmao he bans me no matter where i go lil buddy. Control is scared of me confirmed

could say the same to you..

Currently we dont have the combats to prep you, but you already know this bc i have told you this countless times...