Misfits vs SUP P2P PKRI

Zee

4e9040cd40677228c255aeb40b31a48b.gif

We approached Supremacy for a PKRI, they accepted. After waiting over 30-40 minutes they went in the wilderness and defended, by that time we had members logging in which gave us a slight edge on numbers.

pkri logs

KSTevBu.png

d4qEwWA.png

Supremacy was defending at vents east of mossies. They were in a north to south spread so we went north ruins and got an east to west spread, which allowed us to get a very big eastern wrap which led in a special attack push passing through supremacy lines. We pushed SUP west to mossies, clearing any stragglers. 

Thanks for fight SUP, good job on taking us down opts.

LV9SR3R.png

Jean POV

v7i8Y.png

l0l Zee tactics, he knows sup rails mf matched

I hope a 5+ year old clan like you guys are able to beat a wilderness clan matched lol, Legit Ka-Ringe if you're able to brag about that

although, we beat you last time 2-1 =/ after losing 0-3 in f2p before we went double server

thanks for making us defend cause we apperantly had more only to see u rush with +10 on us.

he told us to defend cause u had 19 to our 20 5-10 mins before we defended.

I heard we had to wait 30 minutes lol ( not the first time you guys made me wait tbh ) Correct me if i'm wrong though

I hope a 5+ year old clan like you guys are able to beat a wilderness clan matched lol, Legit Ka-Ringe if you're able to brag about that

although, we beat you last time 2-1 =/ after losing 0-3 in f2p before we went double server

where u get your intel from, we're 3 years old. last prep i wasnt in because of fkin DCs so this time ill be there to smoke ur asshole

where u get your intel from, we're 3 years old. last prep i wasnt in because of fkin DCs so this time ill be there to smoke ur asshole

point is, sup has been open for years and is clw based. You have some of the better callers in there where as were 8 months old and wilderness based but are willing to give you events and well, actually won 1 out of 2 of them lol.

I hope you do win for morale purposes though, our main concern is good wilderness

point is, sup has been open for years and is clw based. You have some of the better callers in there where as were 8 months old and wilderness based but are willing to give you events and well, actually won 1 out of 2 of them lol.

I hope you do win for morale purposes though, our main concern is good wilderness

weve never been clw based last time u sat 8 of ur own members over invites , also u asked us for a pkri when we had 6 ppl ingame and 9 in channel do you suspect us to pull 30 ppl in 5 minutes?

btw dont get ur clan closed with ur brown sticky stuffty as leadership

weve never been clw based last time u sat 8 of ur own members over invites , also u asked us for a pkri when we had 6 ppl ingame and 9 in channel do you suspect us to pull 30 ppl in 5 minutes?

lmfao

<22:45:19> "[Tango] Tango|Oh So Saucey": W50 DRAYNOR - MASSING FOR P2P TRIP - MISFITS OUT WITH 20

Actual fight is like 30 minutes later?

Eum Thomas might aswell use facts huh bby  :wub:

Plenty of time to gather more people man.

In the mean time we gained 35 people, some of them left cuz we werent getting any action at RDG, and sup made us wait).

Let's do another PKRI with even ops in clanwars? 

Chillax Tigerbee Zack  :P

No need for this toxic behavior from both sides.

Let's enjoy our prep Zacky (and dont fucking dare pile me first like last time).

There will be consequences! (as in GL with your voicemail  :P )

SUP IS CLW BASED LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you're baked

<22:45:19> "[Tango] Tango|Oh So Saucey": W50 DRAYNOR - MASSING FOR P2P TRIP - MISFITS OUT WITH 20

In the mean time we gained 35 people, some of them left cuz we werent getting any action at RDG, and sup made us wait).

Let's enjoy our prep Zacky (and dont fucking dare pile me first like last time).

the only fact thomas presented to me was Zee saying "we have 19" and asking us to defend when in reality you had over 30. our runins are going to have to be in clw considering we cant trust you to have a fair fight in wilderness. theres no toxicity babe, just stating facts. you lied to us, you died to us, then we left

SUP IS CLW BASED LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you're baked

the only fact thomas presented to me was Zee saying "we have 19" and asking us to defend when in reality you had over 30. our runins are going to have to be in clw considering we cant trust you to have a fair fight in wilderness. theres no toxicity babe, just stating facts. you lied to us, you died to us, then we left

I thought u were clw based because of the subpar weekends (before the rage closure) while also beating top clans in clw  but I suppose I'm baked then

zee told me u had 21 in chann 18 ingame i told him we had 19 so he bitched for us to defend only to find u run in with 30.

I thought u were clw based because of the subpar weekends (before the rage closure) while also beating top clans in clw  but I suppose I'm baked then

we beat top clans in clw because we have core quality, our weekend pulls may not have been big but constantly having 10-15 min videos at 2-2.5x speed speaks for itself