My best friend...

How's rage brother? Haven't seen much from them lately... You guys go on vacation or something

hey man, 

what about op and iv or any other clan u been in, lost the count tbh.

and dont forget, u can Always pm me if ur emotional and crying about rs again, im Always open to give u some good therapy lessons <3

UB was pulling 60-70 while eop was pulling 45 and foe didn't have a mass influx of members join them look at the date and the topics around that time you both got smoked teaming lmfao and ub sure smoked everyone on Sat to

the excuses are real lmfao

wtf u talking about?

rip (impact?)-fallen-axis-fearless-terror tribe-all ur brown sticky stuff clans

How are you gonna say you closed any of these clans @ closed all your clans fucking broccoli kyp before you pipe up to the big dogs hate was easy btw,

@@Greuter aka 12345 smoked your clans with me till they all closed :P

Wait weren't you the one who left iv to join fs?? I smell glory hehe.

How are you gonna say you closed any of these clans @ closed all your clans fucking broccoli kyp before you pipe up to the big dogs hate was easy btw,

lmao while i was in Invictus from opening till closure, @ been in 5 different LPC's that have all closed lmfao

and apparently doesnt want to go under his own name on a pure community website lmfao, id be ashamed too

lmao while i was in Invictus from opening till closure, @ been in 5 different LPC's that have all closed lmfao

and apparently doesnt want to go under his own name on a pure community website lmfao, id be ashamed too

At the end of the day 12345 he is doing bigger tings than you and closed your clan hahaha.

My only real clans were Fallen and Fearless

Fallen was something new 4 me, that's what introduced me 2 lpc(now the xlpc) scene

When Fearless opened, lalo setup me as a spy in lt and that's the reason that clan closed in under 1 month

I then changed my focus to invictus and guess what? I closed them as well lmao

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ay yo, I am the greatest clan killer alive

Wait weren't you the one who left iv to join fs?? I smell glory hehe.

l0000000000000000l