OUTBURST FORFEITS TUESDAY PREP ... THEIR EXCUSE HAS RAMPAGE DYING OF LAUGHTER

Fat Boy

CD Singles

Yeah i'm in CD is that any secrete?

You cancel so many of our preps and try to "starve" us now its ur turn stop being so salty 

If we set a prep, we show up. We just don't accept a lot of your preps because of the kids you have in your clan with no jobs while ours are out working you want a prep lmfao

Yeah i'm in CD is that any secrete?

If we set a prep, we show up. We just don't accept a lot of your preps because of the kids you have in your clan with no jobs while ours are out working you want a prep lmfao

Actually Rampage set multiple preps against us that they declined before you were in Rampage so stfu. We got people working to thats why we have a gmt unit not my fault you're all EST.

You cancel so many of our preps and try to "starve" us now its ur turn stop being so salty 

we did not have a prep set up when we "starved you" lmfao , your just salty , hence why you canceled the prep. KYP 

we did not have a prep set up when we "starved you" lmfao , your just salty , hence why you canceled the prep. KYP 

You legit got bullied to clanwars every day not giving us action and now clan wars is all you got stop getting so triggered we give action to clans who aren't dogs.

Where's the proof

Wow the salt hahaha gl in the wild.

You legit got bullied to clanwars every day not giving us action and now clan wars is all you got stop getting so triggered we give action to clans who aren't dogs.

Wow the salt hahaha gl in the wild.

WE HAD NOTHING OFFICIALLY SET UP ,  LIKE THIS IS A SET UP PREP . LMAO