OUTBURST FORFEITS TUESDAY PREP ... THEIR EXCUSE HAS RAMPAGE DYING OF LAUGHTER

Fat Boy

First ob brings mains vs snipe teams

Now they're starving their best competition in clan wars :/

Looked so promising, but these decisions are sad.

ob can dish it out, but they can't take it when it comes back around.

ob has been crashing fights since they opened, and now they're literally crying when someone else crashes

said it perfect . why i love you 

You did cancel a prep, I remember this. You cancelled over us bringing 73s when the cap was set to 70.

Either way, we are 2-1 in preps and theres nothing you could do about it hahahaha.

You sound so cauliflower in this comment you just took 2 L's for that

well said dhp

GAHDAMN RT

You sound so cauliflower in this comment you just took 2 L's for that

GAHDAMN RT

How do i sound cauliflower ?

You guys claimed to never cancel a prep against Outburst but i just proved you wrong? So if we cancel and its a win then we are still ahead of you for it to be 3-2 since you cancelled on us prior to this a while ago.

Heh, who is cauliflower now?

thats fair tbh gj ob i would have done the same

Hence why IV closed

You did cancel a prep, I remember this. You cancelled over us bringing 73s when the cap was set to 70.

At least we have a valid reason, breaking caps. We're just simply doing to you what you used to do to us and you're crying lmao.

Either way, we are 2-1 in preps and theres nothing you could do about it hahahaha.

Lets be real here. 

Your clan ''Rampage'' is currently used by BV as shields, we were out 2 hours and you didn't hit 1 single time you always waited and tried to snipe us from behind. Because you don't want to take a L and you know you would lose 1 v 1. 

So what do you do as Ryan? hey guys lets wait till BV hits OB so we can snipe them and claim free wins. We perfected BV twice until they went up 70 in the cape counter. 

Try to act like a real clan and hit BV or OB in a clean 1 v 1 but since i was in flawless and know your ''leading'' skills, you have no balls to do that.

Actually bud you act like we're going to fight down 20.... When we fought 28 v 32 south CA that quickly went from 28v32 to 27v24 in RP favor so I don't want you to even speak to me about quality go cancel another prep you're a bunch of cry babies scares to be even in preps so you cancel pretty pathetic TBH you can dish some brown sticky stuff out but when I do the same brown sticky stuff you did to me your cry lmfao

And wtf do you mean 70 in cape counter when did RP get out of T50? If like to see some proof please @@Outburst Warrior

You guys claimed to never cancel a prep against Outburst but i just proved you wrong? So if we cancel and its a win then we are still ahead of you for it to be 3-2 since you cancelled on us prior to this a while ago.

You can't prove me wrong without evidence because it's just a he-says/she-says type of thing and we ain't getting anywhere. We provided proof. Waiting for yours because I don't remember ever cancelling a prep. BUT, even if you did bring over cb cap to prep, isn't that our W anyways??

RP invites people from ub to join them on a trip.. Also @@Singles.. CD brought 18 mains and 39 pures to yesterdays trip.. 

Too bad that CD had to invite Bv kids to join them on a trip aswell..

get your facts kid , aint no one from Rampage going into UB and asking them to come on our trips ,  UB people came on their own.  We dont go into lpc clans and ask them to come pk with us. We dont have invites , their members

Didn't you lose to ob last time you prepped them? Awkward lmao

yeah its 1-2 in preps vs outburst how is that awkward ? 

bro its okay to be scared to Prep us . you need 80s and tanks to compete in wild.  #facts 

bro its okay to be scared to Prep us . you need 80s and tanks to compete in wild.  #facts 

?????

My clan overpulled you by 20 people yesterday and u banned 2 people from your clan last night and YET to have found my leak.

Now explain how i need anything to compete in wild. You're a dog clan who slaves for anyone who fights outburst #facts.

I'm not scared to prep you at all, hence why my clan is 2-1 in preps against you holy brown sticky stuff lmfa00.