Mixed server PCL & P2P Sunday, why not?

Ram

Why haven't we switched back to normal regular routines? When the big clans first moved to the LPC I kind of understood why you guys wanted to stick with f2p more due to the point people needed to train up and more cash but for fuck sakes....we gave you guys so much time to train up and you guys have been getting your levels up really good. the only clans that still have alot of low levels are BV & LT. The rest of you guys are all atleast 1 def maxed pures with some money, so why not bring back p2p sundays?

As for PCL, it doesn't always have to be p2p pcl, the next week it can also be f2p PCL as well just like it was in pre-eoc. I just want to know whats the reason we haven't switched back yet?

please explain without any flaming, lets keep it flame free....

/discuss

We don't want all these other clans to end up making P2P Clan Wars Sunday as well as PCL on Friday after a couple weeks  -_-

If you wanna go out in P2P, drop the clan wars lol. Double F2P in the weekend is awesome.

how the fuck is p2p sundays different from p2p fridays, brown sticky stuff clans will still bring mains r0fl

brown sticky stuff clans bring mains to f2p trips on sat/sunday to so hows that different from p2p trips  lmaao

EOP you literally team with 10+ mains every time you are in the Wilderness and you're calling every other clan out for not wanting to get fucken ragged by them in P2P l0l

if everybody dropped the mains (eop should start and set a good example to get people back out???) then Sunday/Friday P2P Trips would be great. Keep the double F2P tho loving it fuck PCL.

EOP you literally team with 10+ mains every time you are in the Wilderness and you're calling every other clan out for not wanting to get fucken ragged by them in P2P l0l

if everybody dropped the mains (eop should start and set a good example to get people back out???) then Sunday/Friday P2P Trips would be great. Keep the double F2P tho loving it fuck PCL.

great input as always walshyliamlad1.

We need a why-we-lose-to-eop excuse generator, these Fi kids are the masters of it.

pretty sure complaining about a pure clan bringing mains is pretty valid you tomato

And for what it matters or for what it's worth I'm not even in fi

brown sticky stuff clans bring mains to f2p trips on sat/sunday to so hows that different from p2p trips lmaao

because they're nowhere near as annoying or OP you

tomato

Why do I have to point out the obvious?

pretty sure complaining about a pure clan bringing mains is pretty valid you tomato

And for what it matters or for what it's worth I'm not even in fi

because they're nowhere near as annoying or OP you

tomato

Why do I have to point out the obvious?

sounds like a OP excuse lmfao

I think the whole reason clans haven't gone out in P2P is because the majority of these newer clans have newish member-bases and see F2P as an opportunity to build their clans up via levels and experience in general. I think the implementation of consistent P2P trips will come after the new year. However, with that said it would be awesome if there was like a spokesperson for the clans because most of my input is mere speculation.