Bloody Vikingz vs Rampage F2P Pkri

Brutal

Funny how your ranks put out that other clans bring 80s but you're the clan who started to bring tanks/80s.

Get a taste of your own medicine.

Lol you are literally dumb if u think we bring tanks and lpcs i can bring 50 mains to every saturday if i wanted to. I have a leak in every clan. Im givin ob one last chance this saturday or ima break the scene with cancer.

Ok and I care about lpc because why? At the end of the day I kill bv and that's all I care about on and btw nice propaganda pussy.

eop wont save u l00l but good try

Funny how your ranks put out that other clans bring 80s but you're the clan who started to bring tanks/80s. 

Get a taste of your own medicine. 

bring tanks? we never started that l0l, that was ob because they cant compete on pures.

Lol you are literally dumb if u think we bring tanks and lpcs i can bring 50 mains to every saturday if i wanted to. I have a leak in every clan. Im givin ob one last chance this saturday or ima break the scene with cancer.

Bring them pls , youll know its outburst ragging you when there is 100+ tanks camping bv cx

That is EOP you fucking down syndrom kid lmfaoooooooooooooooo

Kiss the belt btw

@

Don't ever quote me again pussy boy. Continue to hide behind a fake name. You legit talk so much about BV like stop sucking our dicks

Ok and I care about lpc because why? At the end of the day I kill bv and that's all I care about on and btw nice propaganda pussy.

Propaganda? Where? u mad?

u didn't have a leak when we 3-0'd u and then declined the next prep?

Strange that. because if i recall. you've asked every xlpc clan to prep but havn't asked us? you've only denied our invitation to come see what #1 quality and #1 matched looks like.

nah they never asked us we had to bug them 24/7 for it, then they declined the next 1 after they got 3-0'd