with eop anni approaching...

Tannie

0 worried about eop lmfao

Be careful you might catch the cd treatment

not much of a threat considering since you've been in a 'rivalry' with cd, you've lost 90% of your preps and avoided prepping EOP l0l

i dont mind making eop do nothing for 3months.. oh wait i havent already done that lmfao.

:rolleyes:

FI/UB are mostly on the winning hand.. So ur intel is not working very well( which I understand, cause ur not like me who Always have good intel). Didn't you get gwased last Sunday l0l. If i was Nick I would rather sleep at 4 am and making out with Kim in the morning then sitting in a teamspeak with unbiased professional l0l.

lol nice try joseph but if u listen hear, ull know ur always copy pasting leak topics from other clans forums and almost getting kicked out of ur school for having posters of girls from rs on ur wall [no offence] l0000l

If u knew anything about my network it was that most of my brown sticky stuff was free u fukin goof

the only network u know of is cartoon network, which ironically ur parents pay for

i dont mind making eop do nothing for 3months.. oh wait i havent already done that lmfao.

still #1, debatably #2 depending on foe's pulls. bullied your little ape unit to the point it fell apart, closed the clan you tried to join. made you go crawling to lijpe for help.

i don't mind another 3 months of dealing with you, so far it's been easy :kayne:

lol nice try joseph but if u listen hear, ull know ur always copy pasting leak topics from other clans forums and almost getting kicked out of ur school for having posters of girls from rs on ur wall [no offence] l0000l

the only network u know of is cartoon network, which ironically ur parents pay for

Ur aussie leader is actually with a girl from rs l0000l   stay brown sticky stuff.

still #1, debatably #2 depending on foe's pulls. bullied your little ape unit to the point it fell apart, closed the clan you tried to join. made you go crawling to lijpe for help.

i don't mind another 3 months of dealing with you, so far it's been easy :kayne:

#1 in what? pls back up with evidence. from understanding you lost to fo back 2 back...

u run from ub........

got 3-0 by rage 3times..........

your weekends are brown sticky stuff... 2hrs but 10mins action.......

how do u bully ape unit when they dont even rag... you do realize that ape unit havent been ragging since forever and all i do is leak eop locs to starve eop of action lmao? l000l

'try' to join. u mean sv the clan that i baited into ragging u guys for 1 month before they open? l0l0l0l ahahahahaha

hmmm  lijpe pms me... not the other way round =/

so far i have made 467m selling eop locs.. its been an easy 3 months and yet eop still cant catch my leak l00000000000000000000000l

#1 in what? pls back up with evidence. from understanding you lost to fo back 2 back...

u run from ub........

got 3-0 by rage 3times..........

your weekends are brown sticky stuff... 2hrs but 10mins action.......

how do u bully ape unit when they dont even rag... you do realize that ape unit havent been ragging since forever and all i do is leak eop locs to starve eop of action lmao? l000l

'try' to join. u mean sv the clan that i baited into ragging u guys for 1 month before they open? l0l0l0l ahahahahaha

hmmm  lijpe pms me... not the other way round =/

so far i have made 467m selling eop locs.. its been an easy 3 months and yet eop still cant catch my leak l00000000000000000000000l

you just wrote a wall of text to try and convince me you've made an impact. that's how you know you've done a terrible job  :lol: