Outburst vs RP/NX/RT/ZM | F2P Saturday | 1v4 No Problem

ruxso

I suppose the Lpc move would result in failure to the large volume of other Lpc's keeping you alive so yeah I guess your "why not" attitude has some validation behind it.

Well not really bro we enjoy f2p low level thats why we went "XLPC" duhhh. We don't enjoy P2P aka LPC.

Well not really bro we enjoy f2p low level thats why we went "XLPC" duhhh. We don't enjoy P2P aka LPC.

So if you don't enjoy Lpc or p2p then why are 90% of your members in Lpcs?

Come on surely you can come up with something better than that, I'm just curious as to why you guys wouldn't want better competition.

So if you don't enjoy Lpc or p2p then why are 90% of your members in Lpcs?

Come on surely you can come up with something better than that, I'm just curious as to why you guys wouldn't want better competition.

Wow you don't know your stuff man I can bet that 90% of my members aren't in LPC's nice try, we created Outburst to have fun with our friends from different clans and we kill clans now stfu.

Wow you don't know your stuff man I can bet that 90% of my members aren't in LPC's nice try, we created Outburst to have fun with our friends from different clans and we kill clans now stfu.

Your members? Hmm..

I know a good chunk of boys in Ob that are in Lpcs but anyway.

Have fun cycling in the lower level one day it'll get boring though just keep that in mind.

Ok and why do you care is my clan bullying yours hahah easy kyp.

Nah I don't care just curious and nope the clan you're apart of isn't bullying my clan, tbh the only clans I could see the clan you're apart of bullying would be that of new recruits to the community or a new clan with that lacks the knowledge and experience.

Nah I don't care just curious and nope the clan you're apart of isn't bullying my clan, tbh the only clans I could see the clan you're apart of bullying would be that of new recruits to the community or a new clan with that lacks the knowledge and experience.

Yeah Outburst wins again I agree hahaha!