Eruption of Pures Undefeated Sunday: Annihilating FO & their invites

DULL

clowns of the pure community lmfao  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  why even post a topic  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ddb4671eb96de032ed74c68f2f4ebba5.png35c13967acdc9d931ade3bfd97031dae.png7216ec109c47e9d195e6c04255cddfde.pngd2c51cbdc1fe7425480b566a21e7f263.png

yes, we had mains to kill their mains, you even posted a picture of one of our mains killing a main/scout during a fight lmao. they made topics bragging about plans to use mains so we did the same, are you going to cry that there may of been some collateral damage during this?

beta cuck

the bottom line is, foc openly admitted to their plans of using mains/invites and got beaten at their own game. peep the pink hats with foe and the DI kids trying to snipe us lmao.

"legends of p2p my ass" - Solo K1ng

Stop being such a pus and own up to your clan bringing hella mains. Sack up, get a little testi fortitude check between urselves, and own it. eop brought mass mains and invites to their own anni. Quit with the excuse you bring them bcuz of other clans, everyone in pure clanning knows eom is the cancer

& justifying the whole mentality "they brought mains so we did" is utter bullbrown sticky stuff; and the reason you had to use invites on your own anni. Pathetic pisser main clan

Stop being such a pus and own up to your clan bringing hella mains. Sack up, get a little testi fortitude check between urselves, and own it. eop brought mass mains and invites to their own anni. Quit with the excuse you bring them bcuz of other clans, everyone in pure clanning knows eom is the cancer

& justifying the whole mentality "they brought mains so we did" is utter bullbrown sticky stuff; and the reason you had to use invites on your own anni. Pathetic pisser main clan

your clan pulled 30 pipe down

your clan pulled 30 pipe down

Yes, bring in irrelevant and ignorant stats about ub. As you have no constructive arguement to withold or deductive reasoning to argue against my point on the flawed week in week out tactic of eop main clan. You arent competent enough to do so. As most of your clan is not either, i didnt expect much else.

Cool story bro

All i see is an ex sv refugee crying about mains being cancer..oh the irony..

Our clan bringing hella mains?

We have a cc called EoP Pk where only pures are added to the clan chat where we had 98-100 people in it.

Mass invites?

fa3033b3ea550f7d08be4b20276b6130.png

fe4d62b5dc560de06aaf3ffef546d4dc.png

f59599e51692f243b69849db857609b3.png

more lates from the ranks below who were there too :)

leader - hc - warlord - legend (retired leader) - elder (retired hc/warlord) - council - officer - elite - oldschool - experienced - member - retired (ex members/low ranks for a long time) - applicant totaling to about 90-95 of eop affiliated who all hold 1 defence pures

clan friends

crims - ex officer

tinyrascals - ex member

true - from fs cant join as official member cus 13 def

knox - member last year went inactive cus of irl

ibra - ex elite

baked - ex member

really lost on what invites ur referring to mate, literally at 100 with solid retired and active eop

dont be mad at the fact your clan can't even manage to pull close to that

keep trying to convince urself of eop having the inability to pull 100 pures of their own having to resort to invites and other clans when that isn't the case at all, everyone in my clan knows it and that's all that matters

i get its hard for u to swallow the fact that a clan such as ours who love to brown sticky stuff talk all you lower tier retards can do such a thing :D

Yes, bring in irrelevant and ignorant stats about ub. As you have no constructive arguement to withold or deductive reasoning to argue against my point on the flawed week in week out tactic of eop main clan. You arent competent enough to do so. As most of your clan is not either, i didnt expect much else.

tldr; your clan pulled 30 and that makes you mad

Our clan bringing hella mains?

We have a cc called EoP Pk where only pures are added to the clan chat where we had 98-100 people in it.

Mass invites?

fa3033b3ea550f7d08be4b20276b6130.png

fe4d62b5dc560de06aaf3ffef546d4dc.png

f59599e51692f243b69849db857609b3.png

more lates from the ranks below who were there too :)

leader - hc - warlord - legend (retired leader) - elder (retired hc/warlord) - council - officer - elite - oldschool - experienced - member - retired (ex members/low ranks for a long time) - applicant totaling to about 90-95 of eop affiliated who all hold 1 defence pures

clan friends

crims - ex officer

tinyrascals - ex member

true - from fs cant join as official member cus 13 def

knox - member last year went inactive cus of irl

ibra - ex elite

baked - ex member

really lost on what invites ur referring to mate, literally at 100 with solid retired and active eop

dont be mad at the fact your clan can't even manage to pull close to that

keep trying to convince urself of eop having the inability to pull 100 pures of their own having to resort to invites and other clans when that isn't the case at all, everyone in my clan knows it and that's all that matters

i get its hard for u to swallow the fact that a clan such as ours who love to brown sticky stuff talk all you lower tier retards can do such a thing :D

Refer to ur own topic pics and vids from every aftermath you have posted in months. goons lmfao

Show me a weekend yall dont use mains

12 years open, and you averaged 8 people per year; sick lmfao

Ub pull 55-65 on a regular weekend with not even 1 year open.

Do the math, get fukt

@@Rhythm you slaved 2 years of ur life being a tlp/ub tryhard only to get kicked after 2 years of loyalty because they thought u were a leak LOOOOOOL

@ im actually surprised you havent left fo yet you stick ll00l

actually he got kicked for being a nuisance week after week after week to the point that no1 wanted him in the clan anymore