Ez win btw

0ldschooler

show me 20 eop mains or stfu lmfao

ub brought 32 mains on saturday btw, i saw them with my own eyes

d6b66f171e5512b3831699976f950323.png

e87b7eb3d7aeffc1155f89e83f9f39cc.png

You find them, not to mention the many in your fall-in. But yeah I get it, you want that promotion man! keep defending your clan you'll get it someday naaldo

d6b66f171e5512b3831699976f950323.png

e87b7eb3d7aeffc1155f89e83f9f39cc.png

You find them, not to mention the many in your fall-in. But yeah I get it, you want that promotion man! keep defending your clan you'll get it someday naaldo

Sorry, the best i can find is 3 mains and a main in EOP cape does not make it EOPs main

Also lets all forget all about the fact that our ranks are being sniped by mains and raggers on trips, ofc we're gonna have 1 or 2 mains to hit them off weirdo

Sorry, the best i can find is 3 mains and a main in EOP cape does not make it EOPs main

Also lets all forget all about the fact that our ranks are being sniped by mains and raggers on trips, ofc we're gonna have 1 or 2 mains to hit them off weirdo

You won't be able to fall back on that false narrative forever, especially when you have those same mains hitting pures clans that you're fighting at the time. You can keep trying to though, let's see if anyone else catches on

You won't be able to fall back on that false narrative forever, especially when you have those same mains hitting pures clans that you're fighting at the time. You can keep trying to though, let's see if anyone else catches on

false narrative? theres literally about 20 topics of Tannie & SV retards boasting about sniping EOP on mains

you are an actual broccoli, im sorry but if u rly think that 3 mains makes or breaks a 60v60+ (where returning is involved lmfao) then you can stop quoting me now

false narrative? theres literally about 20 topics of Tannie & SV retards boasting about sniping EOP on mains

you are an actual broccoli, im sorry but if u rly think that 3 mains makes or breaks a 60v60+ (where returning is involved lmfao) then you can stop quoting me now

Those topics haven't been made for what? 3 weeks..? I haven't seen tannie or anyone from sv actively talking about it at all, and you have no proof that there are mains continuing to rag you, yet other clans have almost infinite proof of your mains.  There's only so little more time you can continue to say that's the reason for your mains

"3mains make or break a 60v60" again you had more around 10-15 mains, which is why (again) most clans tend to avoid yours

we get 10x more action than your brown sticky stuff clan in the wilderness, what are you smoking lmfao

crashing 30v30s isn't much more action, seeing as they run  after 5 seconds o_o. This subject isn't about action it's about mains so why are you trying to go off on a tangent

crashing 30v30s isn't much more action, seeing as they run  after 5 seconds o_o. This subject isn't about action it's about mains so why are you trying to go off on a tangent

as if clans with 30 fight you back lmao

keep convincing urself that the reason u are getting murdered by eop is mains im sure it will help u sleep at night lmao imagine knowing each weekend u login just to lose to 70 pures + 20 apparent mains lmao foe slave eop did this to u

those mains sure did work at level 10 wildy 65v65 hehee!

terrible clan piss quality l0l

as if clans with 30 fight you back lmao

keep convincing urself that the reason u are getting murdered by eop is mains im sure it will help u sleep at night lmao imagine knowing each weekend u login just to lose to 70 pures + 20 apparent mains lmao foe slave eop did this to u

those mains sure did work at level 10 wildy 65v65 hehee!

terrible clan piss quality l0l

You seemed to have missed the entire conversation, welcome man. but you can read above and then try to argue. and it was more like.. 57 pures, rest mains

U GOT A HUGE HEAD IRL LMAOOOOO LOOK LIKE A PEDO