RAMPAGE SPITS ON EVERY BLUE CAPE CLAN ! OUTBURST/ASCENT/RISKTAKERS ! PANDA TAKE OVER !

Fat Boy

such a cauliflower and dead clan.   you put 4 videos up.  3 of them has nothing to do with me.  and 1 video you you fighting flawless ... lol ? dumb kid kyp , wheres the 4-0 with rampage son

such a cauliflower and dead clan. you put 4 videos up. 3 of them has nothing to do with me. and 1 video you you fighting flawless ... lol ? dumb kid kyp , wheres the 4-0 with rampage son

I feel bad I know the education system in Mississauga was poor but it straight up let you down.. I never said we were 4-0 with rampage. Nor did my boy he said ascents prep record is 4-0.. I'll break it down for you cause you clearly can't grasp what that means.. 4 wins 0 losses , your scrub of a rank dlphn asked when we ever beat vio or flawless (refer to vids) and further more the 3 other videos prove our record. Got it yet? Brain dead swine

I feel bad I know the education system in Mississauga was poor but it straight up let you down.. I never said we were 4-0 with rampage. Nor did my boy he said ascents prep record is 4-0.. I'll break it down for you cause you clearly can't grasp what that means.. 4 wins 0 losses , your scrub of a rank dlphn asked when we ever beat vio or flawless (refer to vids) and further more the 3 other videos prove our record. Got it yet? Brain dead swine

Yo @@RyanTheG he actually posted a vid from flawless days before we even knew what xlpc was lmaoooooooo - beginning of March god bless this peanut brain -

Like I said, prep us or please do yourself a favor and stfu before u get embarrassed  

4e8ec845fe91071f06eed7f39c47fa92.png

This and your title are poor banter. 

okay kim the north Korea government is looking for you 

"toronto"  ,  but imagine having ascent open  for years and only having 4 preps.  as i said a dead clan. 

@@Brad let me know when were same cb average as Rampage and we get that prep ill be more then happy to come back and help contribute to our prep record with them to 4-0!

Your "friend" actually implied that you were 3-0 against us before you start questioning other people's intelligence read your friends posts. Thank you

Your "friend" actually implied that you were 3-0 against us before you start questioning other people's intelligence read your friends posts. Thank you

My friend "implied" he would use a win vs your clan to improve on our already 4-0 record ; you chose the read it in the context you wanted cause your mad it's ok .. Once again quote if mad.

Who else remembers when Violence & Vision both closed, flawless closed aswell lol. I remember when vision wanted to join us but their leader did not know where clan wars was, & asked for auto rank.

Overal gj rampage, took almost a whole year for your multiple versions of clans to compete not flame at all goodjob. Don't forget though where you were raised, people have to show respect to their elders

Keep in mind we have been competing almost a whole 5 combat average lower then you rampage since we reopened few months ago back when you were all maxed 65+'s we still came and competed at 55-60 average lol.

My friend "implied" he would use a win vs your clan to improve on our already 4-0 record ; you chose the read it in the context you wanted cause your mad it's ok .. Once again quote if mad.

Lmfaoo ur friend clearly says help contribute our prep record WITH THEM to 4-0 which implies vs Rampage.

I'm not quoting cuz I'm mad I'm quoting cuz you are wrong, but besides the point yall closed like 4 times and all together y'all have done 4 preps congrats y'all ass

Lmfaoo ur friend clearly says help contribute our prep record WITH THEM to 4-0 which implies vs Rampage.

I'm not quoting cuz I'm mad I'm quoting cuz you are wrong, but besides the point yall closed like 4 times and all together y'all have done 4 preps congrats y'all ass

Using them to contribute to our record you moron. Like I said in the context you chose to read it in , also ascents been open as an xlpc twice in its 5 year history .. The last time we were open no one would prep us .. But good effort . you don't know our history so kyp kid.

Who else remembers when Violence & Vision both closed, flawless closed aswell lol. I remember when vision wanted to join us but their leader did not know where clan wars was, & asked for auto rank.

Overal gj rampage, took almost a whole year for your multiple versions of clans to compete not flame at all goodjob. Don't forget though where you were raised, people have to show respect to their elders

Keep in mind we have been competing almost a whole 5 combat average lower then you rampage since we reopened few months ago back when you were all maxed 65+'s we still came and competed at 55-60 average lol.

There just so salty cause we beat them up so bad in the past haha ; they can't even win a battle of banter.. Feels bad

Using them to contribute to our record you moron. Like I said in the context you chose to read it in , also ascents been open as an xlpc twice in its 5 year history .. The last time we were open no one would prep us .. But good effort . you don't know our history so kyp kid.

There just so salty cause we beat them up so bad in the past haha ; they can't even win a battle of banter.. Feels bad

Lmfaoo were hella mad hopefully y'all lvl up and we can have a prep in the future finally and we can stop hearing ur low lvl excuses

we came down to ur combat bracket and you went even lower. like why 

lets also not forget , ascent closed and formed up as "ambition"  lmfao . you so dumb son.  

Lol can confirm we never tried to join your brown sticky stuff clan. All i know is I smoked you as vision and we closed you as Flawless Wuu2?

Ambition was a completely different clan ; from our rank team to our Ml so your argument is irrelevant and invalid l0l

Ascent made flawless btw

ascent did not make flawless lmao.  Flawless closed ascent. Now step your game up and come fight rampage at clan wars or something.  you can do it. 

ascent did not make flawless lmao. Flawless closed ascent. Now step your game up and come fight rampage at clan wars or something. you can do it.

Bruh the only reason you vio kids had any quality was from us destroying you in clw and wilderness than you made Fl and got bullied till me and my ranks went inactive cause unlike most we have jobs and school. We weren't closed for more than a month, you just wish and dream of being relevant in a scene and will do anything to make yourself think you are like having 3 clans invited to pk in your cape, stay active in your cc we ask for events daily ask your 15 guys that idle in there lmao