EoP F2P Saturday: Humiliating Foe and winning 1v3

17_

Just now, JoJo said:

I agree, you did get bullied out of EoP because nobody liked you and then i closed your braindead clan in 4 weeks lmao i win again thanks for trying

l0l i went inactive in your dogsh*t clan because theres no immigration control,  there was just a bunch of 4ners running around with no leadership to control them. looks like you lost.

1 minute ago, Kiwis said:

l0l i went inactive in your dogsh*t clan because theres no immigration control,  there was just a bunch of 4ners running around with no leadership to control them. looks like you lost.

Imagine getting your clan closed by  "a bunch of 4ners" holy brown sticky stuff you're really broken lmfa0000000000000, i win again reject. 

Just now, JoJo said:

Imagine getting your clan closed by  "a bunch of 4ners" holy brown sticky stuff you're really broken lmfa0000000000000, i win again reject. 

Can't say i was active in sv to be closed by a bunch of 4ners lmfao. stay ez and dead rat

Just now, Kiwis said:

Can't say i was active in sv to be closed by a bunch of 4ners lmfao. stay ez and dead rat

Imagine getting bullied out of EoP because nobody liked u and getting ur clan closed in 4 weeks by the same one u got bullied out of in 2017 l0000000000000l stay mad reject 

Just now, JoJo said:

Imagine getting bullied out of EoP because nobody liked u and getting ur clan closed in 4 weeks by the same one u got bullied out of in 2017 l0000000000000l stay mad reject 

I dont think your pee brain can understand anything lmfao. stay bad and doo doo eop brown sticky stuffter

I dont think your pee brain can understand anything lmfao. stay bad and doo doo eop brown sticky stuffter

Hey remember when you got bullied out of EoP because nobody liked u and then we closed ur clan 4 weeks later LOL how mad are you 1-10 reject???

Just now, JoJo said:

Hey remember when you got bullied out of EoP because nobody liked u and then we closed ur clan 4 weeks later LOL how mad are you 1-10 reject???

not as mad as your parents when they discovered how simple minded their child was lmfao

:hehehe:

not as mad as your parents when they discovered how simple minded their child was lmfao

:hehehe:

Your parents were probably pretty mad when they found out that you got kicked from EoP for being a reject and because nobody liked you :/

how is sv btw? 

Just now, JoJo said:

Your parents were probably pretty mad when they found out that you got kicked from EoP for being a reject and because nobody liked you :/

how is sv btw? 

idk how sv is but i do know how eop is boy and thats fucking doo doo as fuck

13 minutes ago, JoJo said:

how is sv btw? 

Arent you brown lmfao, yikes the nerve of an inferior to even dare speak around his superiors