EoP F2P Saturday: Humiliating Foe and winning 1v3

17_

Just now, JoJo said:

Ahh yes another rejects whos clan i closed, stay mad weirdo i dont even know who u are lmfao.

- Highest Honor Doctoral PHD in Pure clanning -

- Rich, White, Shredded, and Good Looking IRL -

- Multiple Confirmed clan kills/ Confirmed Clan closer -

20 minutes ago, Acid said:

Arent you brown lmfao, yikes the nerve of an inferior to even dare speak around his superiors

Refer to my sig btw.

White, good looking, rich, shredded, college educated, top tier fraternity, bright future. 

Cant say the same for an abbo dark skinned bush pig like yourself lmfao0000000000

1 minute ago, Kiwis said:

you cant even close your mouth you broccoli

You cant go to an SV trip because i closed them in 4 weeks l0000000000000000000l you also cant be in eop because you literally got bullied out and nobody liked you LMAO

Just now, JoJo said:

You cant go to an SV trip because i closed them in 4 weeks l0000000000000000000l you also cant be in eop because you literally got bullied out and nobody liked you LMAO

lmfao i still remember the day eop closed into my clan, what losers look at you know pure dog sh*t.

3 minutes ago, Kiwis said:

lmfao i still remember the day eop closed into my clan, what losers look at you know pure dog sh*t.

"look at you know" holy fuck ur actually slow irl this is probably the same reason why people in EoP hated you and you got bullied out lmfao

10 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Refer to my sig btw.

White, good looking, rich, shredded, college educated, top tier fraternity, bright future. 

Cant say the same for an abbo dark skinned bush pig like yourself lmfao0000000000

Youre actually black though, you literally have to worry everyday about not becoming the next Trayvon Martin you monkey

5 minutes ago, Kiwis said:

you cant even close your mouth you broccoli

you woke up at 5am to go on runescape trips with sv thinking you were going to close eop l0l! How'd that work out for you lmfao @JoJo made you wake up at 5am every weekend just to die to him and his superior genetics/grades/white skin l000l

2 minutes ago, erdnA said:

@Kiwis imagine getting bullied out of ur officer rank by solo out of all people l0l

Still dont know who u are because ur irrelevant but just FYI at the end of day, my clan closed your clan in 4 weeks and it was very very easy. 

1 minute ago, 89-0 l00l said:

you woke up at 5am to go on runescape trips with sv thinking you were going to close eop l0l! How'd that work out for you lmfao @JoJo made you wake up at 5am every weekend just to die to him and his superior genetics/grades/white skin l000l

Yeah u thot i was active in sv lmfao keep dreaming you can kill my clans tomato. come @ me

1 minute ago, Acid said:

Youre actually black though, you literally have to worry everyday about not becoming the next Trayvon Martin you monkey

You're actually a dark skinned aboriginal with disgusting tribe genetics lmfao dont ever quote me again 

1 minute ago, 89-0 l00l said:

It would've helped you if every time you went on eop ts you would stop muting your mic when somebody talked lmfao go join fatality again they're full of awkward mutes

Who wants to talk to a bunch of rejects lmfao nty.

Just now, 89-0 l00l said:

I think hes one of those people that died with zu/ru lol so you can kind of understand his disabilities

Acid and Kiwis literally breed failure LMFAO every clan they join turns to brown sticky stuff and dies because of EoP, on top of that they're both disgusting irl (ive seen their irls and its really really bad l0l).