Whats your thoughts about the Current Clanning State?

Control Pker

8 minutes ago, Control Pker said:

I've been adapting m8, cleared you idk how many times at this point its going outta hand, you going to need to stop piping up. l0l 

6J587gw.png

3Rt18YS.png

i miss ur voice control pker lets have a meeting and squash this beef and fight our real enemies...lets fight for our freedom to love

@King Koer Jr Imagine talking brown sticky stuff on sharkbrew but dodging SF for 1 hour 30minutes with us  holding a 33 man pull. We literally sat on Corp hill in hopes that you pussys would finally come out of singles for a tussle and even then it got crashed with you kids thinking you won something l0l P.S i never got off the hill and you ran to singles when it got crashed. Easy win. 

Another fact, The Crashing back in 2012 wasn't the same crashing happening now. Its literally 10 clans instead of 1 or 2, which is a big difference. Keep hiding behind leaks in singles pussy. 

2 minutes ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

There'll have to be another tier of clanning soon, where else are Unbreakable and FoM going to move down to after they get closed by EOP again?

I would like to see a pure fight go down between Foe and EOP, looks like clanwars is the only place for it tbh between you 2 clans. 

I think things are better than they have been for a long while. Despite the game limping along, the PURE scene is actually growing (or was over summer) relative to recent past. More defense is not the answer. The answer is better strategy. You should know 95% of fights will be crashed and you need to adapt to that. The scene is not over populated. In fact, it would be better for more clans to open. The best way to reduce crashing is for clans to actually sack up and fight eachother instead of waiting in single for something to start.