best private server clan of all time?

Sith-

Whereas I have a PHd in pure clanning, I don't know a whole lot about pserver clanning but id like to think I know enough to make a judgement. They're all terrible for the most part (probability suggests there is a couple of exceptions) and always have been, until proven to me otherwise. It's pretty much the B leagues of pure clanning, and considering the quality in the A league, that's pretty bad. There is a reason they've chosen a private server to open their clan on, haha.

Is the Massacre people are saying the same one that was open on 'real' RS years ago?

this

Although as IVP stated, the majority of RSPS clans were inferior in terms of organization and overall consistency, I personally did have minor experience with them after the EOC release.

Would have to say top tier RSPS included Temptation and Annihilation, with 2nd tier being Trilogy and Massacre. If you're going to talk about as of recent memory, Mayhem was pretty good from what I heard, who knows where any RSPS are now though.

bro... come on now you guys lost to every clan in f2p... lol you just arent quite... how do you say it... up to par with clans like lt and them. And yeah the difference is i never cared about a private server clan... hell i didnt even lead it that was toxic lols... you comparing me in sop on bs is like me comparing you to eop currently irrelevant.

lmfao u led sop, u must suck

Whereas I have a PHd in pure clanning, I don't know a whole lot about pserver clanning but id like to think I know enough to make a judgement. They're all terrible for the most part (probability suggests there is a couple of exceptions) and always have been, until proven to me otherwise. It's pretty much the B leagues of pure clanning, and considering the quality in the A league, that's pretty bad. There is a reason they've chosen a private server to open their clan on, haha.

Is the Massacre people are saying the same one that was open on 'real' RS years ago?

yeah MA was open on RS but they were horrible so it's irrelevant, Like most private server clans. They go open these rediculous clans on private severs because they know they have no chance of succeeding on 07. Then you get this rediculous answer " Pserver clans are better than rs clans " I don't know what tomato woke up and told you that but i garentee not one of you "Private server clans" can come to 07 and challenge the top dogs here. Let alone beat Lt or Bv. Think i'm wrong? feel free to open up on 07 and do something about it.

OT: I don't think any Private server clan was good besides Trilogy because they were based off a Runescape Clan.

aight sorry private server prod.

AI was the best ever, runner up MA

Typical answer of somebody with no knowledge at all. Sorry I forgot you can't play RS and BS at the same time, oh I forgot about EoC coming, I played that sht for sure.. tomato

Though dripz awards were quite cute but ain't enough...

14nppg4.png

28ul4r9.png

1zyvwbd.png

yeah MA was open on RS but they were horrible so it's irrelevant, Like most private server clans. They go open these rediculous clans on private severs because they know they have no chance of succeeding on 07. Then you get this rediculous answer " Pserver clans are better than rs clans " I don't know what tomato woke up and told you that but i garentee not one of you "Private server clans" can come to 07 and challenge the top dogs here. Let alone beat Lt or Bv. Think i'm wrong? feel free to open up on 07 and do something about it.

OT: I don't think any Private server clan was good besides Trilogy because they were based off a Runescape Clan.

or instead of letting people who don't want to slave train up a 07 account wich takes weeks you let your members train up on a rsps wich takes 3 hours max and you prep them once. I bet alot of rsps clans would('ve) easily be able to compete skill wise. Its just a fucking grind and the game is not even worth all the fucking time anymore.

or instead of letting people who don't want to slave train up a 07 account wich takes weeks you let your members train up on a rsps wich takes 3 hours max and you prep them once. I bet alot of rsps clans would('ve) easily be able to compete skill wise. Its just a fucking grind and the game is not even worth all the fucking time anymore.

believe me if the massacre members had the time on their hands instead of being successful irl, none of the rs clans would stand a chance.

lets think back to eoc, ai, massacre and tp destroyed all the brown sticky stuffty clans that attempted to come over lol, even with their +10-20 pulls or w.e

Lets take a look at the start of 07 when EVERY clan had to start clans from scratch. massacre never tried.

Lets take a look at the start of 07 when EVERY clan had to start clans from scratch. massacre never tried.

why should they try, they had completely maxed accounts and were told to start again lol. some of the few who weren't tomato enough to waste more time in their life.

why should they try, they had completely maxed accounts and were told to start again lol. some of the few who weren't tomato enough to waste more time in their life.

Most of them could have had 40 maxed accounts now, but they spent there time hopping from server to server.