EoP Productions presents: Fo teamspeak leak #2

Floyd Mayweather

1 minute ago, 17_ said:

use some brain if u have left some of them?

again, re-read it please u uneducated fool

Pipe down virgin, English are my 3th language l0l and i speak better than most of you, also have finished High school so whose here uneducated?> keep live with your parents in basement & hide behind your screen, stfu lmfaoooooooooo, u cant fuking argue with me fool, just shhhh ;) idek why you even pipe up 

Just now, Gelsey said:

Pipe down virgin, English are my 3th language l0l and i speak better than most of you, also have finished High school so whose here uneducated?> keep live with your parents in basement & hide behind your screen, stfu lmfaoooooooooo, u cant fuking argue with me fool, just shhhh ;) idek why you even pipe up 

l000000000000000000000000000l

18 minutes ago, knox said:

You big cry lollllll wahaaa ty for bumping our topic slave

Nice avatar down syndrome kid l0l, all i have to say to you, another butt hurt eop kid over here, tired of clearing 1 by 1 you idi0ts, irl mans dont cry my child.

in tears :D:D:D 

18 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

I srs think something is really wrong with you lmao

Didn't you fake your mother's cancer or something so ppl could like you again l000l 

that's says a lot of about you, insecure paki l0l 

daddy bozo is back time to revoke the app! borzor got auto mem u apped u slave l00000l

2 hours ago, Gelsey said:

Nice avatar down syndrome kid l0l, all i have to say to you, another butt hurt eop kid over here, tired of clearing 1 by 1 you idi0ts, irl mans dont cry my child.

in tears :D:D:D 

Who are you clearing lmfao you are on our topic ty for bump lololllll so mad cry 

5 minutes ago, knox said:

Who are you clearing lmfao you are on our topic ty for bump lololllll so mad cry 

you are the one r3tards who keep tag me in or quite my posts, get rekt looser lmfao

your intelligence level is under 0, typing like some downie, making no sense at all, poke me for some English lessons

5 minutes ago, 17_ said:

borzor bullied u in ur own clan (sv) imagine wat he guna do to u in fo l000l

bullied me? l0l he got kicked for being inactive and a broccoli, he was literally useless 

Tell me more about how your mother got cancer and you fake it on MMORPG fan website for Runescape players  

31 minutes ago, Gelsey said:

you are the one r3tards who keep tag me in or quite my posts, get rekt looser lmfao

your intelligence level is under 0, typing like some downie, making no sense at all, poke me for some English lessons

Are you alright? you are so reeled lmfao calm down no need for cry