[NSFW] Pirates skin monkeys and eagles alive for 2 hours straight

Law Abiding Citizen

26 minutes ago, Deviants said:

you dont play anymore but you're getting triggered over something that has nothing to do with you

yh go take your scooter and ride the london back alleys pretending to be some british version of remy lmao stfu you've had no influence on any decision making in any clan that's ever been open on runescape

quote me again so i can just gain more post count

looks i made you mad again lmao dog i was in cp for 1 year and achieved more than you did in your entire rs career 

#1 f2p for 6 months including undefeated in clw for that period of time and went on a 24-0 prep streak i dont see ur clan doing that l0l 

how u gonna join a clan that went 0-28 and closed twice in 1 week plus u got doxed by them lmao ur a funny dude if i were you i'd quit rs and seek some help irl because it takes a mentally challenged person to do that kind of stuff l0l you were also in fi before so you its shows your weak mentality joining eop TWICE ;l0l BETA AF

3 hours ago, Blue said:

when u go 0-28 in a whole year thats a low point lol plus i was only in cp for a year after i came back from retirement and made them top f2p for 6 months wuu2 26-0 streak btw i dont see yours

You were never top f2p with 26-0 streak lmfao, you had a small winning streak for few weeks due to TLP mass joining your clan with their maxed out 39 deffers and thats about it.

Dont even compare a lower tier 1 server clan CP who was only relevant for 1 month out of a year due to 40+ mains and inviting lpcs to their trips to mother EOP who is actually dominant in both servers and consistently #1

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

You were never top f2p with 26-0 streak lmfao, you had a small winning streak for few weeks due to TLP mass joining your clan with their maxed out 39 deffers and thats about it.

Dont even compare a lower tier 1 server clan CP who was only relevant for 1 month out of a year due to 40+ mains and inviting lpcs to their trips to mother EOP who is actually dominant in both servers and consistently #1

lmao calling out us on mains how ironic while u had 50 cd mains broccoli your argument is invalid also we went on a 26-0 streak in f2p go back and check if u dont believe me it went to the point where we were prepping zerk and main clans bc u were too pussy to prep us wahahah also u closed 13 times 0-28 in a calendar year nothing is more dog brown sticky stuff than that lmao tomato dont ever pipe up to me btw this all happened in the space of 1 year at my time in cp l0l while u were prob in eop for 8+ yrs and achieved cat brown sticky stuff

3 hours ago, Brap said:

look how mad u are bro lol

not mad lol im just drunk im making my once a month appearance on sb while u waste ur weekends fighting for #3 l0l dogbrown sticky stuff ur weekend trips arent even valid bc u have 50 mains in ur cape wahahaha so much for WCOTM

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

ahahaha ty for this sig btw was the easiest prep of my life and we won it fairly unlike your 50v50 dcing worlds against foc l0l dogbrown sticky stuff 

5QxWDfQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Blue said:

not mad lol im just drunk im making my once a month appearance on sb while u waste ur weekends fighting for #3 l0l dogbrown sticky stuff ur weekend trips arent even valid bc u have 50 mains in ur cape wahahaha so much for WCOTM

Ahahahha who drinks and goes on sharkbrew lmaoooo cp dead ub dead eop win again hahahaha 

Just now, C27 said:

Ahahahha who drinks and goes on sharkbrew lmaoooo cp dead ub dead eop win again hahahaha 

ur clan closed into a clan that went 0-28 and closed 13 times lol how mad are you all that effort for a perfect record just to close into eop yikes

Just now, Blue said:

ur clan closed into a clan that went 0-28 and closed 13 times lol how mad are you all that effort for a perfect record just to close into eop yikes

Eop is #1 I'm sure you don't understand you regularly compete with the bottom bracket of clans 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

imagine spending ur time whilst drinking to check a runescape clanning community forum that you claim to not even play anymore YIKES LMFAO

3 minutes ago, Brap said:

imagine spending ur time whilst drinking to check a runescape clanning community forum that you claim to not even play anymore YIKES LMFAO

i come on here just to wreck noobs like you whilst playing csgo bc u keep quoting me bc ur mad so a quick reply wont hurt l0l

Just now, Blue said:

i come on here just to wreck noobs like you l0l ty for pc btw keep quoting me if mad   

hej everyone my clan was dogbrown sticky stuff and closed so now i drown my sorrows drinking whilst looking at successfull clans winning topics on a fan forum  wahahahhaha

1 bark = 1 sip keep it up buddy wahahaha

6 minutes ago, Hitttaaa said:

Why don't you try wrecking noobs irl if you're that mad of an individual

5 minutes ago, Brap said:

hej everyone my clan was dogbrown sticky stuff and closed so now i drown my sorrows drinking whilst looking at successfull clans winning topics on a fan forum  wahahahhaha

1 bark = 1 sip keep it up buddy wahahaha

eop isnt even top 5 legacy l0l u closed 13 times nuff said and the only clan u tried to close for 5 yrs (fi) is still alive lmao btw u were in Zu? l0l

4 hours ago, Blue said:

looks i made you mad again lmao dog i was in cp for 1 year and achieved more than you did in your entire rs career 

#1 f2p for 6 months including undefeated in clw for that period of time and went on a 24-0 prep streak i dont see ur clan doing that l0l 

how u gonna join a clan that went 0-28 and closed twice in 1 week plus u got doxed by them lmao ur a funny dude if i were you i'd quit rs and seek some help irl because it takes a mentally challenged person to do that kind of stuff l0l you were also in fi before so you its shows your weak mentality joining eop TWICE ;l0l BETA AF

doxed by who wahahaha i think you got the wrong person my guy lmfaoooo

look at all that writing thats impressive for a big drinker man, how did u get it so wrong wahahahahahaha

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

eop isnt even top 5 legacy l0l u closed 13 times nuff said and the only clan u tried to close for 5 yrs (fi) is still alive lmao btw u were in Zu? l0l

OOooooOoo big drunker man feelin big 

Put the booze down you obviously don't do this when sober