[F2P]Conquer - We set the pace - 12/14/14

cassidy69

gwAl3XS.png

Today my fellow Conquer's set out with 53 strong members on Teamspeak. 

With spirits high, and members pumped we had our eyes out everywhere and ready to clear the scene

Sadly only curse had the balls to go out this weekend.

We ended the trip after 30 minutes to fight ourselves in a 20v20 Inner clan fight after an unfair beating on Curse

Expect us next week.

QtU3hZ7.png

8faeb49572.jpg

QtU3hZ7.png

Eh3syau.png

QtU3hZ7.png

wDpFvmS.png

b5ca9b3f05.png

64eb8cb57b.jpg

SjLGfd8.png

O1a2xl9.png

this is why lpcs are going to close u want to trashtalk all and mass recruit well gl on the lpc scene

How do u expect a clan to establish/grow if u don't recruit; we wanna strive and do good, i don't think these other lpcs understand and that is why they may struggle.

note* are you actually saying flaming can close a clan?

How do u expect a clan to establish/grow if u don't recruit; we wanna strive and do good, i don't think these other lpcs understand and that is why they may struggle.

note* are you actually saying flaming can close a clan?

If you focus on pulls to win fights thats fine. But do not expect other clans to suicide fighting clans like you down 20.

If you focus on pulls to win fights thats fine. But do not expect other clans to suicide fighting clans like you down 20.

Why's success a reason to flame? clans like MM/Epidemic didn't just become who they are by recycling the same kids in the community, The pure community is dying. We recruit new people to it and you people complain, We're trying to find a clan base like every other clan did. Stop being sour crouts, Besides 53 on ts/ingame, i ain't complaining  ^_^

ur topic is 99% useless spamtowers and ur vid is ur clan running around for 50seconds killing 2 people

nuff said lol

At-least we have something to vid.

As you can see we even had someone ask in the cc just to make sure they wasn't on the wrong side.

1z4icz5.png

Why's success a reason to flame? clans like MM/Epidemic didn't just become who they are by recycling the same kids in the community, The pure community is dying. We recruit new people to it and you people complain, Lmfao theirs no pleasing the cancer you guys spread.

I don't flame, all I said was that you should not expect clans fighting you if their down with large opts. If you see this as flame then idk whats flame anymore.

im glad u guys went out, just dont see why you would make a topic this week since no other clans went out.

next week is when all the lpc clanning becomes active again, then if u make a topic it'll actually have content, instead of spamtowers.

nice pull tho

Well we revived much flame from trauma/Olympus for the upcoming trip also they agreed to attend Sundays event and then they don't attend... we wanted to prove that the flame was pointless as they never attended.

Thank you.

Well we revived much flame from trauma/Olympus for the upcoming trip also they agreed to attend Sundays event and then they don't attend... we wanted to prove that the flame was pointless as they never attended.

The first day we made our cc, the amount of flame or the amount of times that lowkey says that im cheating with a 69 cmb acc or when other people try to recruit from our cc was tomuch. So if your members flame expect flame back. anyways correct me if im wrong but we agreed to open on sunday nothing was told about attending a event.

The first day we made our cc, the amount of flame or the amount of times that lowkey says that im cheating with a 69 cmb acc or when other people try to recruit from our cc was tomuch. So if your members flame expect flame back. anyways correct me if im wrong but we agreed to open on sunday nothing was told about attending a event.

.Lowkey not been on for a week

..I can't find anyone in ur cc is it bugged?(Pics next time otherwise your story telling)

...Your ranks was saying "See you on the 14th"

....Why open if you can't attend a trip?

note* you making no sense buddy.

.Lowkey not been on for a week

..I can't find anyone in ur cc is it bugged?(Pics next time otherwise your story telling)

...Your ranks was saying "See you on the 14th"

....Why open if you can't attend a trip?

note* you making no sense buddy.

lowkey = perfect clan right? I aint on my pc atm but il post them tomorrow if you want

lowkey = perfect clan right? I aint on my pc atm but il post them tomorrow if you want

Perfect clan no idea who he is, show the pics when you can.

note* if i know the guy ill tell him to stop.

note* just message us on these forums/ts3 if it happens.