EoPunishes the alliance: Redemption + Fatality ft. RD x4

Father Justin

qQaSlPd.gif

EoP went out in the Wilderness to Punish Fatality because the pirates have this policy called " Fi is not allowed to pk in the wilderness with out our permission. " We were hopping around looking for the deaf pony's when we ran into Redemption and slammed them at GDZ right away but as we were clearing them up, they called for backup as expected and Fatality logged in on top of us and the pirates sent them to meet their makers at Lumbridge.

2v1 np (lolfird!)

We ended Fatality's trip right there, beat the brown sticky stuff out of Sovereign and continued fighting Redemption 3 more times until they started 1 iteming.

Aaabo9y.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wczAb5HsLTo#t=262

WWW.EOP-RS.COM

ok so from what i see is you killed some rd and fi when you guys had 5+ people and then when there was a bigger fight with closer numbers ( and it looks like you died) you brought mostly mains to fight them :L

still won i guess but :L mains

also didnt see in vid where you killed sv

ok so from what i see is you killed some rd and fi when you guys had 5+ people and then when there was a bigger fight with closer numbers ( and it looks like you died) you brought mostly mains to fight them :L

still won i guess but :L mains

also didnt see in vid where you killed sv

C0c0c0c mains r sv