Fearless Thursday Midweek FT. OB/D/CD

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

We heard there were clans out for a nice w308 trip so we quickly massed up 15 Pigs to clear Outburst which after 2 hits they ended. Other clans started to mass up so we peaked at 26 Pigs. Our first fight was against Doom at sperm fighting down 10 and bringing it back with our returns smoking Doom, Critical Damage crashed the fight gf yall. Second fight was against Doom fighting down 5 this time and legit perfecting them not losing one pig and walking them down to ditch lmfao.

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC? JOIN FEARLESS TODAY!!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

~ Deviants POV (Killing Dome)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9-FmyZfKnk

~ Molds POV (Killing OB)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxLrG7r0KJY

@Broxxx @Jackson @ReBornToKiLL@LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN what was that??? first fight u insta tele cz we had matched opts alright we got it.. but second fight u rush us with +3 and u really think u have a chance??? good job on returning and dying again thoo at least this time u didnt tele out instantly u tryed ur best thinking the +3 would of saved you LOL... guess u should of teled again ..

OB started the fight with 17 ended 0

Fs started 14 ended 13

We even gave you freedom to scout us so u eventually hit us cz once we scout u guys u just tele out and end the trip ..LMFAO (leaks > opts)

7 minutes ago, M3rcy said:

Gj bringing it back but you didn’t clear brown sticky stuff look @ cape counter god bless 

LOL pathetic man.. u had like 7-8 left in the end .. those were war pub cc they re 40s cb but they use same cape as yours and they came in the end .. but u got cleared down 10 and second fight got perfected .. just say gf and move on mate nothing personel ur just another victim

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

Imagine being called "Fs Blood" but you weren't on the Fs closing memberlist

who re u randy? i see u lurking around .. u jealous baby stay ez hahahah perfected so many times that i lost counts already .. nice reflex btw .. insta tele when u have 1 % doubt that fs is near HAHAHAHAHHA we closed ur clan .. op topics loc?? u only posted once since fs started hunting you while u use to post everyday hahahahaa

Just now, Warbow said:

Haha, I'm a few ranks higher in the clan you were once in. Gz on your own clan FS showing you no love, Fs blood.

i never was in ob HAHAHAHAHA i just came as clan friend .. go check ur forum i didnt even app and u guys gave me member HAHAHAHAHAHA thats how horny and desperate u guys are for recruting and i only came for trips cz of my fs buddy and plus u even gave me accoutns u slaves .. my accoutn wasnt ready HAHAHAHA STAY EZ

Just now, Fs Blood said:

i never was in ob HAHAHAHAHA i just came as clan friend .. go check ur forum i didnt even app and u guys gave me member HAHAHAHAHAHA thats how horny and desperate u guys are for recruting and i only came for trips cz of my fs buddy and plus u even gave me accoutns u slaves .. my accoutn wasnt ready HAHAHAHA STAY EZ

Ye Ye , muted in outburst ts, muted in FS ts. Stay on sharkbrew Bc no one in your own clan will listen to your 4n ass.

3 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Ye Ye , muted in outburst ts, muted in FS ts. Stay on sharkbrew Bc no one in your own clan will listen to your 4n ass.

Im never muted in fs ts HAHAHAHA NICE INTELS ty brother now im sure u dont have leaks in our ts .. i mean fs members can be trusted unlike ob members 1 leak in every 3 people HAHAHAHA oh man what can u do with money even tho they leak for free

3 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

Im never muted in fs ts HAHAHAHA NICE INTELS ty brother now im sure u dont have leaks in our ts .. i mean fs members can be trusted unlike ob members 1 leak in every 3 people HAHAHAHA oh man what can u do with money even tho they leak for free

Oh ok Fs blood. Not on the Fs closing member list, but now you are a rank in fs. Keep it up g. I'll continue doing my thang with fudog in 308 #relavant #wf #collegeeducated 

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Oh ok Fs blood. Not on the Fs closing member list, but now you are a rank in fs. Keep it up g. I'll continue doing my thang with fudog in 308 #relavant #wf #collegeeducated 

I see i see man how can i be you brother? And yeah i wasnt on the closing member list cause i was too busy getting my civil engineering degree since u re bringing the college and btw whats ur college major ??? #richirl(and in game  ofc duhh)

1 hour ago, M3rcy said:

Gj bringing it back but you didn’t clear brown sticky stuff look @ cape counter god bless 

u ran south like rats, yes we win again xd.

1 minute ago, Kanicus said:

Your first clip on your (dome killing) pov literally shows you getting pushed around & fully cleared? L

I stopped watching after noticing you posted a losing POV, that being said, thanks for the action, nice to fight Fearless pures. 

Down 10 out returned you, you lost we won gf hahaha.

9 minutes ago, exzrts said:

u ran south like rats, yes we win again xd.

Down 10 out returned you, you lost we won gf hahaha.

According to your POV you had nobody further north anyway? Convenient your legendary returner didn’t catch any footage after dying and getting cleared in .5 :) gf