Your Favorite Rivalry Right Now

Father

Agreed, in terms of actual fighting EOP vs FI is prob best but its very very one sided and i almost wouldnt say its even a rivalry anymore as FI is no longer anywhere near us but out of game flaming/fighting ZU and RD go at it a lot and its pretty funny except ZU is a much much better clan than RD lol.

Agreed, in terms of actual fighting EOP vs FI is prob best but its very very one sided and i almost wouldnt say its even a rivalry anymore as FI is no longer anywhere near us but out of game flaming/fighting ZU and RD go at it a lot and its pretty funny except ZU is a much much better clan than RD lol.

dw not long until zu will be closing into you, keep sucking up.

#1 F2P Matched still.

the man knows his brown sticky stuff 

the rd vs zu is hilarious, its just a piss take on our part, our members/ranks get laughs every weekend which is a good game

What's there to laugh about? We made you have signups and you still only pulled 45, you constantly post propaganda and baiting topics about us xd....still that's not enough 

What's there to laugh about? We made you have signups and you still only pulled 45, you constantly post propaganda and baiting topics about us xd....still that's not enough 

why bother arguing with these RD tomatos.. coming from a 3rd party of EOP i can tell you that your clan is much better than RD, they will close soon enough wether its from the the pressure of us or you or maybe both.

why bother arguing with these RD tomatos.. coming from a 3rd party of EOP i can tell you that your clan is much better than RD, they will close soon enough wether its from the the pressure of us or you or maybe both.

You might be from a 3rd party but you're also the 3rd dumbest kid in the community. 

There is literally no sign whatsoever of Rd closing in the near future.