[Poll] Clan Wars Maps

موني

Clan Wars  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Should we force default rules or allow defending to choose the map

• Default classic x2/plat for pkri (F2P) / Default plat x3 in (P2P)
    • Allow the defending clan to choose the map and have pkri default plat

27 minutes ago, Conor McGregor said:

Can you please explain why after 1 small incident over something (defenders alway schoose the maps, you have to be cauliflower to think otherwise) sharkbrew want to investigate and get involved, but when its fom continuing the doxing of eop on over 4 different occasions sharkbrew refuse to address it?

Tbh I did not know this topic was going to be made in the first place. I am not involved in COTM for the SB staff, my focus is Community Events. My thoughts on the matter is that defenders choose. I know there was a discussion on this and the topic was made to verify the community's thought on the situation.

I can't really take sides regarding the EOP/FOE discussion as I am not really up to date with all that happened. Both sides have done things deemed "NH"; it just depends on how clans allow Sharkbrew to get involved on the situation. This is an internal affair between FOE/EOP and we have been told not to get involved in these types of affairs before because of past decisions taken. There are probably other ranks who are up to date with the situation between EOP/FOE which could inform you better on the matter. I do not know if there is a plan to take regarding this subject either.

I do have to agree that anything done outside of the game should be addressed, but these things should be struck down by Clan Leaders imo. Clan leaders have full authority over their communities. If a rank allows things like this, just leaves a bad reputation for the future. Makes you seem incompetent as a clan leader when you break under the pressure and lose control of your members or when you endorse NH tactics. Leaders should have the will to strike down in situations like this even if you are losing to an opponent. 

I am sure Sharkbrew will get involved if Clan Leaders want us to get involved though. At the moment I do not know much about this though.

49 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Tbh I did not know this topic was going to be made in the first place. I am not involved in COTM for the SB staff, my focus is Community Events. My thoughts on the matter is that defenders choose. I know there was a discussion on this and the topic was made to verify the community's thought on the situation.

I can't really take sides regarding the EOP/FOE discussion as I am not really up to date with all that happened. Both sides have done things deemed "NH"; it just depends on how clans allow Sharkbrew to get involved on the situation. This is an internal affair between FOE/EOP and we have been told not to get involved in these types of affairs before because of past decisions taken. There are probably other ranks who are up to date with the situation between EOP/FOE which could inform you better on the matter. I do not know if there is a plan to take regarding this subject either.

I do have to agree that anything done outside of the game should be addressed, but these things should be struck down by Clan Leaders imo. Clan leaders have full authority over their communities. If a rank allows things like this, just leaves a bad reputation for the future. Makes you seem incompetent as a clan leader when you break under the pressure and lose control of your members or when you endorse NH tactics. Leaders should have the will to strike down in situations like this even if you are losing to an opponent. 

I am sure Sharkbrew will get involved if Clan Leaders want us to get involved though. At the moment I do not know much about this though.

Okay so if sv or eop do it they get threatened by sharkbrew but when fom do it it's up to the clan leaders to sort out themselves and sharkbrew dont get involved? So you're saying nothing will happen if eop retaliate in kind or with more force because it's between the clans and sharkbrew can't get involved, ty I'll hold your word for it

Just now, Conor McGregor said:

Okay so if sv or eop do it they get threatened by sharkbrew but when fom do it it's up to the clan leaders to sort out themselves and sharkbrew dont get involved? So you're saying nothing will happen if eop retaliate in kind or with more force because it's between the clans and sharkbrew can't get involved, ty I'll hold your word for it

I don't really get what you mean by this. The situation with Sv was a leak of database which targeted the community in general. 

What I am saying is that Sharkbrew will get involved if the people want Sharkbrew to get involved. I gave you my input and my personal opinion. This has nothing to do with Sharkbrew's actual decision. I mentioned that I am not involved in these decisions and that I am not up to date with what happened.

Basically, to sum up what I said:

My input: You should ask another rank about this as I am not up to date with the situation and I do not know what decisions are being taken.

My personal opinion: Leadership should not allow people to take things outside the game or endorse NH actions. Just leaves a stain that can't be wiped off in the clan's history.

23 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I don't really get what you mean by this. The situation with Sv was a leak of database which targeted the community in general. 

What I am saying is that Sharkbrew will get involved if the people want Sharkbrew to get involved. I gave you my input and my personal opinion. This has nothing to do with Sharkbrew's actual decision. I mentioned that I am not involved in these decisions and that I am not up to date with what happened.

Basically, to sum up what I said:

My input: You should ask another rank about this as I am not up to date with the situation and I do not know what decisions are being taken.

My personal opinion: Leadership should not allow people to take things outside the game or endorse NH actions. Just leaves a stain that can't be wiped off in the clan's history.

Your staff ban or ignore anyone who brings it up now, it's unresolved and the topic by @Kim warned fom about continuing doxing lol. If sharkbrew want a cancer free pure community you better do something about it because the antics of last weekend (fom being camped by 50 tanks) will probably continue until they face repercussions. Sharkbrew have always wanted to be able to take credit for making the community peaceful, how about you start with fom because you have the perfect opportunity to take care of them for their continuous doxing.

5 hours ago, Conor McGregor said:

Can you please explain why after 1 small incident over something (defenders alway schoose the maps, you have to be cauliflower to think otherwise) sharkbrew want to investigate and get involved, but when its fom continuing the doxing of eop on over 4 different occasions sharkbrew refuse to address it?

What an obnoxious thing when we intervened during the FOE doxing of 17s last year. Inspite of the 8 hours worth of conversation that went on during the mediation phase, terms of agreement was broken less than a day later. As such, we are not going to waste our time anymore with immature leaderships who obviously cannot see the implications of their actions.

3 hours ago, slushpuppy said:

What an obnoxious thing when we intervened during the FOE doxing of 17s last year. Inspite of the 8 hours worth of conversation that went on during the mediation phase, terms of agreement was broken less than a day later. As such, we are not going to waste our time anymore with immature leaderships who obviously cannot see the implications of their actions.

4 hours ago, slushpuppy said:

Thank you for the clarification that sharkbrew are no longer going to involve themselves and/or hold people accountable for actions that regard clans taking things out of the game. If you want something done, gotta do it yourself...

edit: shouldn't the clan who broke the terms of agreement a day later be punished by sharkbrew? You've punished people for far less lol and if you try to enforce things with no repercussion, how do you expect anyone to listen?

Edited by Conor McGregor

26 minutes ago, Conor McGregor said:

Thank you for the clarification that sharkbrew are no longer going to involve themselves and/or hold people accountable for actions that regard clans taking things out of the game. If you want something done, gotta do it yourself...

edit: shouldn't the clan who broke the terms of agreement a day later be punished by sharkbrew? You've punished people for far less lol and if you try to enforce things with no repercussion, how do you expect anyone to listen?

I am sure if I polled it or asked the ambassadors about it, they would vote against any punitive measures for DOXing or DDOSing, but still come crying to us to take action against their opponents while still keeping said scummy individuals for their +1 opts. So out of the interest of neutrality and fairness, we are going to adopt the zybez route by not intervening at all.

Don't say Sharkbrew creates the cancer community when your own clan(s) are responsible for all the out of game action.