Fearless vs Overpowered F2P Prep [3-0]

exzrts

17 hours ago, RyanTheG said:

i mean next time u can sit all 60 and have no action at all ; p 

LOL u prepped other clans with 35-40 and saturday u had 65 but u asked for a 25 vs 25 :P u re just a pussy who don't trust his members and just want his 20 core LOL.. and btw why re u talking about action when ur one of the clans who camp clan wars while we dominate wildy 24/7

31 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

LOL u prepped other clans with 35-40 and saturday u had 65 but u asked for a 25 vs 25 :P u re just a pussy who don't trust his members and just want his 20 core LOL.. and btw why re u talking about action when ur one of the clans who camp clan wars while we dominate wildy 24/7

Fs can die so easy tbh ,  ither eop or fs will die . 

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

Ur legit brain dead half of the 65 were mid 50s why wud we bring them in a prep with all 60s? Also I know this a foreign concept for you but after 2 straight hours of pkin on a weekend ppl start getting off to do irl stuff which I know u know nothing about. So stfu pussy

5 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Ur legit brain dead half of the 65 were mid 50s why wud we bring them in a prep with all 60s? Also I know this a foreign concept for you but after 2 straight hours of pkin on a weekend ppl start getting off to do irl stuff which I know u know nothing about. So stfu pussy

LOOOO  hes a w8 edge pker reject Kold,  dont even waste your time on that random