FOE vs Fatality | F2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

9 hours ago, x jen selter said:

Su still open btw?

Funny you say that when i havent seen fatality in months, i know u guys go out but it must suck to have the brown sticky stufftiest leadership and members that u can even get or even win a fight lmfao

Not re-doing the round shows the lack of confidence and quality within fo's rank team right now. 

I think going to clan wars with their potato masher boyfriends in apex for the last few weekends made them a clan wars clan. Now they are even pulling more to clan wars than they do to weekend trips, confirming that fo is a clan wars clan.

Seemed easy too, gratz @DULL gratz EoP.

4 hours ago, Mustafa said:

Funny you say that when i havent seen fatality in months, i know u guys go out but it must suck to have the brown sticky stufftiest leadership and members that u can even get or even win a fight lmfao

lmfao yourwhole time sit 95% in edge or singles dog l00000l

how brainretarted bundle of twigsgot you are... still pulling 25 members to weekends dog

13 hours ago, Old said:

Not re-doing the round shows the lack of confidence and quality within fo's rank team right now. 

I think going to clan wars with their potato masher boyfriends in apex for the last few weekends made them a clan wars clan. Now they are even pulling more to clan wars than they do to weekend trips, confirming that fo is a clan wars clan.

Seemed easy too, gratz @DULL gratz EoP.

shut the fuck up loser l0l