Fearless Midweek | Kings of 2v1

Brutal

zc4yIEe.gif

Fearless sets out with 21 later peaking at 33 for a midweek pk trip.

For the first time in 3 months, Outburst pulls 30 members ready to get dicked.

Fearless came across Outburst numerous times this trip forcing Outburst to run

to singles every single encounter they had.

After bullying Outburst entire trip, they decided to get reinforcement from Critical Damage

forcing Fearless to fight down 20 at Chaos Altar.

Being the #1 Overall Clan, Fearless decided to accept this challenge and out returned both clans.

After exposing both clans for trying to help each other, we then got word that Doom was massing to come join the

fun but was in Outburst's capes?

After finding Doom in their capes, we rushed Doom and cleared them real quick then went to 

rush Outburst, who of course ran to singles seeing that their allies got sent to Lumbridge.

Last fight concluded of fighting Outburst 1v1 at Hills where they got sent to singles.

P9Me1dN.png

Shoutouts 

Critical Damage for trying to help Outburst yet still got dicked.

Doom for pulling 11 ppl and ending after being caught in Outburst's cape LMFAO

Outburst for losing a 2v1 and running to singles every time they didn't have another clan helping them

&

Any other clans that came out.

27DDZnm.png

P9Me1dN.png

Brutal's POV

3 minutes ago, Broxxx said:

yeah you brought ten tanks every fight and got fucked in clan wars when it was pures only, rejects lmfao

Pictures of tanks please? 

Skip to 6:11 you'll see a tank hitting us and camping us LMFAO stfu. You lost a 2v1 and had another clan in your cape. "#1 Matched" yet can't win up 20?

Just now, Brutal said:

Pictures of tanks please? 

Skip to 6:11 you'll see one of your tanks hitting us and camping us LMFAO stfu. You lost a 2v1 and had another clan in your cape. "#1 Matched" yet can't win up 20?

you got slapped in clan wars the only time we've actually fought you matched opts, you rely on tanks your clans a joke you fucking reject.

2 minutes ago, Broxxx said:

you got slapped in clan wars the only time we've actually fought you matched opts, you rely on tanks your clans a joke you fucking reject.

PICTURES OF TANKS PLZ? LMFAO I WASNT THERE FOR THE PREP . Nice logic, you can win matched but not up 20 in wildy? Lmfao "the only time we've actually fought you matched opts" 

You do realize the fight at hills was matched? 33v33? 

Relying on tanks? Lmfao you rely on other clans to save you lmfaooooo

10 minutes ago, Brutal said:

PICTURES OF TANKS PLZ? LMFAO I WASNT THERE FOR THE PREP . Nice logic, you can win matched but not up 20 in wildy? Lmfao "the only time we've actually fought you matched opts" 

You do realize the fight at hills was matched? 33v33? 

Relying on tanks? Lmfao you rely on other clans to save you lmfaooooo

took me 5 seconds to find those, need I post more? there's a reason no clan gives you morons any action and clan wars today proves it's not that you're any good, it's the mains you bring you're garbage.

YwOsIzP.pngfXa8oGd.png

v2Cofg8.png

9 minutes ago, Broxxx said:

took me 5 seconds to find those, need I post more? there's a reason no clan gives you morons any action and clan wars today proves it's not that you're any good, it's the mains you bring you're garbage.

YwOsIzP.pngfXa8oGd.png

v2Cofg8.png

You do realize all of FS Tanks are above 85cb right? Lmfao, we don't carry level 60 raggers. Nice try though. Btw your screenshots shows no tanks actually hitting you. So try again please. 

No clans gives us action? What are you talking about? We have the most action while your action is entirely in singles.

4 minutes ago, Brutal said:

We have scouts/scout killers. Not once will you see them attacking a pure & if you could get attacked by a level 85+ then you're in the wrong scene.

looks like you're just digging holes with your web of lies. 

Everyone knows Fs/Eop are well known rag bringing clans, yet you wonder when nobody agrees to fight you.

1 minute ago, Broxxx said:

looks like you're just digging holes with your web of lies. 

Everyone knows Fs/Eop are well known rag bringing clans, yet you wonder when nobody agrees to fight you.

Digging a hole for Outburst, dw. Don’t pipe just cuz Outlaws joined Ob.