Saturday XLPC Rankings Pulls/Fights !

Fat Boy

8 hours ago, Niblet said:

Ah yes isn't this the guy who led the clan that pulled 9 to weekend trips for like months? 

Not to mention his 10th clan which was renamed like 5 times and had two opening trips also bring snipe teams in their capes to boost their pulls so can post a irrelevant sb topic l0l

We all know op will forever be a brown sticky stuff snipe team and hugs fog you aren't fooling anyone bud

15 hours ago, Niblet said:

think my glorious clan is scared of fs? My boy tom riddelin beat them in b2b2b f2p preps lmao they are ez

you didnt understand what i just said ,  we werent scared of OB back when we were rampage , we just pulled 30 to their 50 and it was like that for weeks , it was only OB and Rampage left standing. fighting down 20 sucks bro but now all their opts went to fearless and more clans opened up .

11 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Not to mention his 10th clan which was renamed like 5 times and had two opening trips also bring snipe teams in their capes to boost their pulls so can post a irrelevant sb topic l0l

We all know op will forever be a brown sticky stuff snipe team and hugs fog you aren't fooling anyone bud

bro CD can never talk trash ,  closed from lpc and came to xlpc ,  gets cleared with plus 5 , the only clan afraid to do clan wars unless pub is off , you guys sit in singles for 2 hours every saturday thats why your pull went from 50-60 too 30-40.  dumb dog go sit in your corner and ill give you  a bone when i feel like it. 

15 minutes ago, OB on my chest said:

Lol had to call daddy fearpiss for help lost respect real fast ryan you were cool when you helped outlaws talking about fighting down ops yet you called them in for help when it was even ops sheesh

Yes 80 ppl all wearing t26 cape rushed us at corp don't act cauliflower doom/ob/od all entered wildy in same cape than got mad when they got the same treatment. And no one cares bout ur respect stfu

42 minutes ago, OB on my chest said:

Should have stuck to the fullout instead of being cancer why don’t y’all just close into fearless already sorry ass clan/snipe team whatever you are prep us and get puffed gl getting camped bruv

Calling us a snipe team, but when outlaws was open never pulled more than 20 lmfaoo just cause you had to close into someone don't mean we gotta worst lpc to literally ever open and I got ob members on record laughing when yall asked ob to do an official merge with outlaws until u just ended up closing into them stfu

48 minutes ago, OB on my chest said:

Should have stuck to the fullout instead of being cancer why don’t y’all just close into fearless already sorry ass clan/snipe team whatever you are prep us and get puffed gl getting camped bruv

Next time don't wear the same cape with 3 clans and enter wildy without expecting brown sticky stuff to happen

5 minutes ago, OB on my chest said:

Oooo 2 replies sounds like I hit a nerve op is brown sticky stuff end of discussion beat us in a prep and you can pipe up never pulled more than 20? LMFAO constantly pulled 30+ neck yourself 

This ain't outlawz no one here scared to prep btw what was outlaws prep record? I've already told ur Ranks when our whole clan is 60 plus we'd be down we've already prepped u with half the clan being 50s so pipe down u a +1 who joined this week and already slaving on sharkbrew for em congrats

8 hours ago, OB on my chest said:

Leggooooooo outlaws prep record was good you okay lol

the only prep outlawz won was the won i called VS SF . im not flaming outlawz some of them our still my boys but you need to jump off a bed like my boy @Luciel

4 hours ago, Aaronn said:

Ranks own clan 1st/2nd when its the worst xlpc out there rn smh got bullied hard by cd.

bro h8 reopening lmfao , ur snipe team trash all the clans u been in trash . lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bahaha