Saturday XLPC Rankings Pulls/Fights !

Fat Boy

2 hours ago, pkeru said:

What's this dogbrown sticky stuff lmao You refuse to fight us instead team with fearlose and call daddy. Please kid you make me justin beiber. You're quality is brown sticky stuff in wildy and worse in castle wars. We straight perfected y'all and the fact that you won't and can't prep us makes it worse. Gl  midweek, you getting camped

Its funny you say they call FS when i have 3 leaks in your clan plug it btw. How are you supposed to camp them midweek when you cant even pk midweek yourself? lmfao.

1 hour ago, Niblet said:

Ah yes isn't this the guy who led the clan that pulled 9 to weekend trips for like months? 

Ah yes the clan that was out for 5 months in a scene at the time that the only other clan to fight was ob your clan died less than a month after opening trip in a scene when there is action 24/7 good job

1 hour ago, RyanTheG said:

i mean isnt ur clan slumping after your opening trip ? : / 

lmfao we made our clan so we can f2p pk whenever we want we dont give a fuck about pulls. We know we have the best matched f2p quality and we do what we want when we want.

36 minutes ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Ah yes the clan that was out for 5 months in a scene at the time that the only other clan to fight was ob your clan died less than a month after opening trip in a scene when there is action 24/7 good job

lol bro how did u pull 9 to weekend trips when you only had one clan to compete against lmfao...... 

18 minutes ago, Niblet said:

lol bro how did u pull 9 to weekend trips when you only had one clan to compete against lmfao...... 

Because it gets boring fighting 50 v 30 and members get bored and leave u got an active scene and can't keep a pull, but hey keep them mass teles going

54 minutes ago, Luciel said:

Why are we going to 2v3??

Cd cant do well in clanwars or what?

Outburst pretty much has an alliance with both clans and they're complaining about FS and OP forming and alliance so why not? Outburst and Doom can't pull 100.

Fs and Op can easily pull 100

Outburst can pull around 30-35

CD can pull around 40

and Doom can pull around 25

Just now, Brutal said:

Outburst pretty much has an alliance with both clans and they're complaining about FS and OP forming and alliance so why not? Outburst and Doom can't pull 100.

Fs and Op can easily pull 100

Outburst can pull around 30-35

CD can pull around 40

and Doom can pull around 25

I see i didnt realise the pulls